Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Repair taking far too long

jonhox6

Repair taking far too long

I have sent in my X6 for repair on the 6 June and till now the Nokia Service Center in Sunway Pyramid told me that they have not enough parts. I can understand if it takes 7-14 days to replace my X6 parts but for 5 weeks (37 days) I think Nokia have to seriously look into this matter and check why such thing can happen especially this is one of high-end phone.  Nokia is well known for good service but this incident really put me off.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Repair taking far too long

this could be some special part thats not mass produced ,you should call and ask ask for a more specific answer it is a long time to be fair

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

If your issue was not software -related and they had to open up the phone, that could be the cause. Some of the exterior plastic panels on the X6 are glued on and have to be discarded and replaced if the unit is opened.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

that would not hold the phone in for that long nokia have them parts at hand

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.