Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Roll Back to ANNA - C7-00 from USELESS Belle

Counsellor
chazey2

veeyoes88 wrote:
Chazey2
At the outset, thank you for your understanding.
My problem is that I was using the Lotus Traveller for daily email and other applications (there are lot of applications within the Lotus Notes). With ANNA software I was very comfortable.
There are few more software which is not stable in my C7-00.
(Belle is a nightmare for me on my C7-00)
I will wait for sometimes with the hope that NOKIA will release an update so that I can avoid taking the risk of flashing the mobile. If not I will go for flashing though I know it is risky as I did previously for my Nokia N97. In fact I am not willing to opt for other make especially due to OVI Map and FM Transmitter. Offline map application is very useful.
Thank you for your suggestions.
Cheers!!

Just to let you know in case you haven't seen it yet, I connected my C7 to Nokia suite earlier and was offered an update for 'Lotus calender sync and other issues'

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
veeyoes88

chazey2 wrote:

veeyoes88 wrote:
Chazey2
At the outset, thank you for your understanding.
My problem is that I was using the Lotus Traveller for daily email and other applications (there are lot of applications within the Lotus Notes). With ANNA software I was very comfortable.
There are few more software which is not stable in my C7-00.
(Belle is a nightmare for me on my C7-00)
I will wait for sometimes with the hope that NOKIA will release an update so that I can avoid taking the risk of flashing the mobile. If not I will go for flashing though I know it is risky as I did previously for my Nokia N97. In fact I am not willing to opt for other make especially due to OVI Map and FM Transmitter. Offline map application is very useful.
Thank you for your suggestions.
Cheers!!

Just to let you know in case you haven't seen it yet, I connected my C7 to Nokia suite earlier and was offered an update for 'Lotus calender sync and other issues'

Thank you chazey2 for your post and I appreciate your support.

I had gone through all the recent update including which you mentioned.  It is to my surprise and I have rediculously noted that Lotus Traveler sometimes used to sync (not all time, only sometimes after reset and reinstall teh firmware many times) also stopped working.  Now I have uninstalled the Lotus Traveller after the "Lotus Calender sync".  Greate job by NOKIA.

I have a thought to leave the forum and go for any other make (needless to say that Samsung Galaxy SII have very good response with Lotus Traveller and many other applications, on my colleaguses phone), preferably Galaxy to avoid further headaches.

Though many users complained about Belle, I don't think NOKIA has taken any positive measures to rectify the problems till date. 

So, I feel that (though I was passonate with NOKIA), now relying more to NOKIA my be a disaster.

Veeyoes

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dabba65

yes this worked for me, cant use check in on maps though, plus nokia store wont work
Please use plain text.
ronin33dan

[ Edited ]

After a mounth...nobody give's a **** on as !!! You buy't ,they smile !!!

Moderator's note: offensive and attacking language removed

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
chazey2

veeyoes88,

I agree I thought the update may be what you looking for to sort out your problems. NOT! well done Nokia!

Mate I think your best option is do your research sort out a replacement and then try to flash back to Anna when all was good for you, if it works your back happy if not your new phone will be with you in 24 hours or so!

Word of warning on the Samsung though my wife has one and it is a nightmare trying to connect it to a PC, it totaly crashes out the PC, even something as simple as a nice picture of grandkids she has to bluetooth to my C7 for me to connect to upload to PC. So all is not roses in the Samsung bed!

Try the flash first as one thing Nokia have, to my mind is the some of the best hardwear out there.

I do think that perhaps Nokia rushed Belle out in the end because of all the shouting on the forum for it, or maybe someone at Nokia released the upgrade for all info when they should not have, leaving Nokia trying to make 'it fit'.

Also it seems to me that the people (reading between the lines) that have the least problems are those that flashed the leaked versions or hard reset before the upgrade first meaning the firmware had a complete clean install rather like formating a PC. 

Good luck with it mate.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
murissup

My C7 is working well after update, even faster... I am very satisfied with C7 and Belle.

Some aplications had to be reinstalled.

Please use plain text.
andhi23

Hi, I used C& running Belle, my music player did not recognize lyrics and no option for enabled/disabled lyric in the menu, please advise what should I do.  Thanks...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sekar_civileng

I want to change from belle to anna I  loss the internet radio and phone contacts  my  model  c7-00

Please use plain text.
vinodpbhatt

Re: Roll Back to ANNA - C7-00 from USELESS Belle (same as Windows Vista)

I think NOKIA  released s/w update only for  trial run  purpose only ,because after s/w update always problem  and we think after update may be normal but more problem after update

original s/w was OK .

Please use plain text.
ugyen

i have updated my Nokia anna to belle and my c7 is having an up side down manu...i have tried factory reset and still not normal. Nokia should give a solution for this cause i m not happy with nokia...if someone see this, please help meeee.....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Have you tried a hard reset? If not try it but back all your data as it'll erase your data. If that also doesn't help take it to a Nokia care as soon as possible.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
knap

How i can re-install Nokia belle for C7-00??
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

You can reinstall the software using Nokia Suite.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.