Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Root folder on E63?

Advisor
thebiggfella

Root folder on E63?

I downloaded the You Tube application to my E63 and was looking to move it to my favourites folder but inadvertently moved it to the root folder.

How do I find the root folder on my E63 and thereafter move it to my favourites folder?

Many thanks. I'm new to this.

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Root folder on E63?

@thebigfella

Whilst on Menu screen have you scrolled to the bottom offscreen as icon should be there, main screen is root folder.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Advisor
thebiggfella

Re: Root folder on E63?

Ah, I got it, thanks for that and the quick reply.

So, I've moved it back to the Media folder, but ideally, I'd like to add it as a bookmark my bookmarks folder but there doesn't seem to be an option for this when I go to 'Move to folder'. There's the 'Create folder' option but I'm assuming that just creates a new folder within the media folder?

Again, sorry for the Noob questions. I'm not too back with tech in general but I'm new to these Smart Phones. I was recently given the E63 by a friend.