Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Share internet Pc to N95 via Bluetooth

Share internet Pc to N95 via Bluetooth

hello everybody
do you know how can share internet in PC to N95 via Bluetooth ?
plz help me
thank you ^_^
Please use plain text.

Re: Share internet Pc to N95 via Bluetooth

Dear friend,

I have tried many times many ways. I have not been yet able to connect my N95 phone to internet via bluetooth or USB cable.

GNUBOX doesn't work.

PC Suite doesn't work too.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

24-Mar-2008 04:29 PM
blackwhite wrote:
do you know how can share internet in PC to N95 via Bluetooth ?

If you mean what I think, i.e. access the Internet on your N95 using your PC's Internet connection and transferring data over a bluetooth connection, it can't be done.

The N95 can only access the Internet through a wireless hotspot or your mobile operator's packet data service.

The N95 can, however, be used as a modem allowing your PC to access the Internet through it over a USB or bluetooth connection. Also, software such as joikusoft allows you to "convert" the N95 into a wireless hotspot so that you can do the same as the previous paragraph but over the WLAN instead of USB or bluetooth.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.

Yeah,

Grschinon is definitely right.

Cheers.
Please use plain text.
Sage
aet419

I understand what ur tring to do. i used my SonyEricsson p990i to connect my Pc's broadband internet using bluetooth. it was possible because that phone support bluetooth PAN (personal area network) profile. sorry to say that Nokia N95's bluetooth doesn't support this profile.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have nokia 7610. I want to connect my mobile to the broadband connection i have in my laptop. I have bluetooth modem, data cable.

Is it possible. if yes, plz reply me immediately.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

It cannot be done.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor

can nokia n70 share my home singnet broadband network via bluetooth from computer?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

This is the third time in this same thread that someone has asked if the phone can use the computer's internet connection via a bluetooth or USB connection. The answer is still no.

Please use plain text.
Contributor

but i did it using some software...
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

this site and self-developer has developed the software for the purpose but suspended now:

http://hiisi-proxy.blogspot.com/search/label/Hiisi_English
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

yes it possible to share internet via bluetooth.. but i tried to do same with n95 but i din't find the required options.. i m using n73me n its working very fine..!!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
smtaqi

For Nokia N70, yes it is possible

Please read this

http://techgulf.blogspot.com/2010/08/share-your-pc-internet-on-your-nokia.html

Hope this will help you

Please use plain text.