Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Should I wait for n97 v2.1?

Counsellor

Should I wait for n97 v2.1?

Hi

I have noticed the free ovi maps app has appeared in my FOTA updater? Will this be incorporated into v2.1 firmware or shall I just install it and wait for the firmware release? Which, btw, is today right?

Cheers

Please use plain text.
Professor
kman00

Re: Should I wait for n97 v2.1?

At this point nobody knows when the new FW is coming out. I much rather they work on it and give us something worth waiting for. For now we just have to wait and wait lol and keep and C drive free :smileytongue:
Nokia N80
Nokia N82
Nokia N97
Nokia N8 Dark Gray- RM-596
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Just install it. There's no reason to wait. It might come tomorrow, it might come next month.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Professor
kman00

Yeah I did install it as well and love it, the only part I don't like is the fact that it took 8MB out of my C drive, wish we could install it on the E drive.
Nokia N80
Nokia N82
Nokia N97
Nokia N8 Dark Gray- RM-596
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Agree on the fact that this is one of the better updates.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.