Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Software Update for C3

SuNnEy

Software Update for C3

Hello frnds ,

Just wanted to know abt whether the software update can b done though ovi suite via bluetooth or not and is i safe to do it ?????????????

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

you will need to use a data cable to update.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Sage
shazir

The safest / recommended option would be to to use the standard "Nokia Software Updater" via USB cable. Also it is better to have a stable/dedicated broadband connection. What I mean is avoid wireless/HSPA internet connection for updating if possible.

Good luck ...
Pls click the green star at left if you find my post useful.
C3-00 V07.20 Devices since 1999 Motorolla A130 ETACS, MicroTAC ETACS, M3788, Accompli 008, C200 Nokia RinGoIII (NHX-7A) ETACS, 7250i, 3210, 5210, 6030, 3230, 2300, 2310, 3110c, 6300 Ericsson KF788 TDMA, A1018s Sony Ericsson K510 Samsung SGH-600, C210, GT-C3200 Blackberry 7130g
Please use plain text.