Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Step counter for 5800

Advisor

Step counter for 5800

Hi,

i have read the reviews for the step counter, and have heard it is a very good application.

i have downloaded it to my 5800, but it isnt compatible with the phone "/

it would be great if this could happen.

does anybody know when this will be made compatible for the 5800, or if there is a set release date for a 5800 step counter?

it would be very helpful to me.

thankyou.

Tom

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Step counter for 5800

check here out

http://dailymobile.se/2009/01/21/nokia-5800-and-n97-application-nokia-step-counter/

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor

i tried to download it from this website on my phone, but it had a script error or something. strange.

Tom

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

look at apps manager go to settings select all rather than signed get back to me.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor

i dont think it will work as the step counter isnt compatible with the nokia 5800

i wish it was....

Please use plain text.