Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Subscribe to Packet Data first and then follows - ...

vsyl

Subscribe to Packet Data first and then follows - Link not available

Hello everyone!

I recently bought a nokia c3 model. I have a problem,  everytime I make download from WI-FI a message appear in my phone - " Subscribe to Packet Data first and then follows - Link not available " in other words not successful.

Anyone please help me on this matter.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Re: Subscribe to Packet Data first and then follows - Link not available

Hi,

You obviously need to contact for data packet connection or GPRS setting is not available at your phone.

Ask from your operator.

Please also become familiar with the FAQs :

http://europe.nokia.com/support/search?comp=Nokia+​C3-00&qt=wlan

How do I manage WLAN internet access points on my Nokia C3-00 device?

How can i use always WLAN connection on my Nokia C3-00 phone for Internet instead of GPRS?

I hope this helps.

Br

Mahayv

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
MooYork

mahayv, it was not "obvious" to this customer - you can't assume this.
Perhaps a clearer error message may help? The term "Packet Data" is not very clear to non-technical people.

How about "Please call your operator to subscribe to mobile Internet" or something for the layman?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
brummieblue

MooYork wrote:
mahayv, it was not "obvious" to this customer - you can't assume this.
Perhaps a clearer error message may help? The term "Packet Data" is not very clear to non-technical people.

How about "Please call your operator to subscribe to mobile Internet" or something for the layman?

Hi I have a c3 & it says please subscribe to packet data  I asked my service provider for the WAP setting which they sent & the phone said it can only hold 70 settings how do I delete some? Thanks. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.