Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Symbian Belle FP1 official release date?

Counsellor
better_belle

Symbian Belle FP1 official release date?

Hi all,

Does anyone have any official information regarding the release date for the Symbian Belle FP1 update package? I have the Nokia 700 handset and so I am anxious to receive the boost in 1.0 => 1.3GHz and more widgets.

I read that it was rumoured to be released around mid-May.
Please refer me to someone who would know something.

Regards,

better_belle 

Please use plain text.
Professor
Vaidovesta

Nokia doesn't give dates when it come to updates... So you'll have to wait and also keep an eye on the forum and Nokia Conversations....

There'll be a whole lot of information leaks leading up to the update, but they'll be just that and nothing core..

Cheers,

N8-00,Galaxy Tab 10.1
Please use plain text.
Professor
Ztuka

[ Edited ]

I just received Belle Feature Pack 1 for my Nokia 701.

Updated through the phone over the air. It was not available over Nokia Suite.

26MB was the size.

Nokia 808 again (delight Belle), Nokia E7 and X7 ( again, all on Delight Belle...after some time on Nokia Lumia 925 (retired), 1020 (not that great)and Lumia 820 (Replaced my router at home, great for internet sharing).., N9 The best device ever (use it as much as Lumia 1020), Nokia 700 (Sport Phone/My Love :-) ) Nokia 701, Nokia E6 (Should have a follow-up from Nokia among with larger screen, NFC, Autofocus), Lumia 800 (Retired After 6 weeks), -Sports Tracker-Nokia Internet Radio-Handy Safe-Skype-Bambuser-Screenshot app pro-fMobi-ComingNext-Manual TaskSwitcher-jagiTimer-Easy StopWatch-Boldbeast-Equalizer-Financial Calculator-WiMP Music-YTasks-Davi-Thumbnail Folders-BizCalendar-Tiny7-Situations-nn reeder-Sport Timer-CameraLover-CameraPro-GrabRadio-LiveScore-Poddi-Gravity-SkyFilesPro
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Rollindice

Many users around globe said they received update 4th April,2012 for the FP1, I'm gonna check on my gf 701 after work.

Nothing is as it seems

If I've helped , click the Star under my name

Please use plain text.
Professor
Vaidovesta

True, Belle FP1 update 112.010.1404 is live for 700,701 and 603.

N8-00,Galaxy Tab 10.1
Please use plain text.
Adanos82

I have found one little bug in display vibration levels (can be set in profiles) after upgrade to FP1. It's like this:

Level 1 - weak

Level 2 - insensible, weaker than lvl 1

Level 3 - strong

Also all my manually created folders in menu disappeared.

On the other hand, phone behaves smoother and I didn't discover any other problems.

My device is Nokia 700

Please use plain text.
Sage
Loureiro

Adanos82 wrote:

I have found one little bug in display vibration levels (can be set in profiles) after upgrade to FP1. It's like this:

Level 1 - weak

Level 2 - insensible, weaker than lvl 1

Level 3 - strong

Also all my manually created folders in menu disappeared.

On the other hand, phone behaves smoother and I didn't discover any other problems.

My device is Nokia 700

@Adanos82,can you please tell me if the update installed the microsoft apps in your phone?

Thanks

Nokia Lumia 820
Nokia 701
Please use plain text.
Sage
Ngwangwa

In the Belle Feature Pack 1 that you have installed can you edit or add your own equalizer present in music player?

Ngwangwa - Six Million Ways To Die Choose One
Please use plain text.
Professor
Ztuka

Finally the volume keys work on the phone with attached bluetooth headsets.
Well done Nokia!

This was really a nail in the eye before on 701.
:-)
Nokia 808 again (delight Belle), Nokia E7 and X7 ( again, all on Delight Belle...after some time on Nokia Lumia 925 (retired), 1020 (not that great)and Lumia 820 (Replaced my router at home, great for internet sharing).., N9 The best device ever (use it as much as Lumia 1020), Nokia 700 (Sport Phone/My Love :-) ) Nokia 701, Nokia E6 (Should have a follow-up from Nokia among with larger screen, NFC, Autofocus), Lumia 800 (Retired After 6 weeks), -Sports Tracker-Nokia Internet Radio-Handy Safe-Skype-Bambuser-Screenshot app pro-fMobi-ComingNext-Manual TaskSwitcher-jagiTimer-Easy StopWatch-Boldbeast-Equalizer-Financial Calculator-WiMP Music-YTasks-Davi-Thumbnail Folders-BizCalendar-Tiny7-Situations-nn reeder-Sport Timer-CameraLover-CameraPro-GrabRadio-LiveScore-Poddi-Gravity-SkyFilesPro
Please use plain text.
Sage
Loureiro

I read in other sites that this update install the microsoft apps?can anyone confirm this?

Nokia Lumia 820
Nokia 701
Please use plain text.
Sage
Loureiro

Ngwangwa wrote:

In the Belle Feature Pack 1 that you have installed can you edit or add your own equalizer present in music player?

In my 701,no.it's the same equalizer used before.

Nokia Lumia 820
Nokia 701
Please use plain text.
Professor
Ztuka

Microsoft apps came yesterday for me and today this fp1 belle came.

Love it!
Please use plain text.
Sage
Loureiro

Ztuka wrote:
Microsoft apps came yesterday for me and today this fp1 belle came.

Love it!

i'm sorry if i don't make my self clear;yesterday i do have the update of microsoft apps,but i don't installed it.today i update to FP1 and if i go check for software updates(via nokia suite or thru phone)the microsoft apps disapear.but i read that they are included in FP1.

Questions apart,FP1 is very fast,and the menu transitions very cool!

Nokia Lumia 820
Nokia 701
Please use plain text.
Sage
Ngwangwa

Lucky you. As a Nokia N8-00 user we are still waiting for the futures updates that will bring improvement to the Nokia Belle software.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
kartogram

Could you please list the new widgets available? I'm trying to find any information on the FP1 but all that's being said is the processor overclock and the new look for the open apps.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
better_belle

Where do you all live?
I am based in the UK currently and I haven't received anything.

Can I update through Nokia Suite or do I need to wait for my service provider to release the update over air?

Many thanks,

better_belle 

Please use plain text.
Sage
Ngwangwa

Does the Belle Feature Pack 1 update have the options to store messages on the device's mass memory instead of C which is the device's phone memory? Are mails stored to C drive or mass memory in Belle Feature Pack 1?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ananthplayboy

TODAY 11-APRIL-2012 (in INDIA)

NOKIA releases FP1 update for 701,700,603
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
better_belle

I guess it's the waiting game from now on. Fingers crossed that it'll make it by this week. No official news as of yet .
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Xlander

can you tell me if the games that played before can be played on the belle fp1??
Does Dungeon Hunter 2 HD v1.07 play without crashing???
Does this update gets some problems??
Please use plain text.