Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Symbian Belle Rollback

Registered Member
sitansupradhan

Symbian Belle Rollback

After update of my C6-01 from Symbian Anna to Symbian Belle,most of the softwares are not supported. Google Maps,Skype  Crashes. Is there any otion for Belle rollback? are the developers taking these seriously?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Hi sitansupradhan,

Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately downgrading to Belle is not possible. Any unofficial methods to do this should not be discussed on this forum as it might void the warranty of the device, and possibly damage it. Please refer to the Guidelines.

For the applications please refer to Belle FAQ > Nokia Belle & Applications. Please try to delete and reinstall crashing applications from Nokia Store > My stuff.

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

even Nokia Softwares are not working , Social to start with ,,, National Geo that comes with upgrade,,
Problems with OVI store , Less widgets and less user friendly homescreen options ,, the original C7 software when I bought it before Anna was much better than today.
Please use plain text.