Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Thank you Nokia :-(

Contributor

Thank you Nokia :-(

I have a Nokia N95.
My phone was 3 months old, and then the problems began.
Every time I turned my phone off for the night, and then turned the phone back on in the morning, the phone has forgotten the time and date. So I called Nokia care 5 times.
After some discussions the problem still wasn't fixed. They told me to check for things etc,...
Finally they told me to bring the phone to a service center, because it was a software problem they said.
They also said to me that the service center was able to fix my phone instanly. So I went to the service center, and they told me that the phone was too new, and that they didn't know what to do. So they send the phone to a repair centre. I sold my old GPS, after I was sure that the GPS worked just fine. Sice I'm a sales man I need my GPS every single day! 3 weeks have pased now and I still haven't got my phone back! Called Nokia care today and guess what, still no answer, they don't know where the phone is, only the people from the repair center know, and they can't come on the phone because all lines are busy!!!! This has happend to me today 3 times, and one time for the shop I bought my phone. Every single time it takes around 5 min. to get somebody on the phone calling Nokia care.
Enough is enough!!! I can tell you folks : Nokia CARE doesn't CARE one bit for its customers. This is my first Nokia Phone, and I can assure you that it will be my last one. Nokia such a BAD experience, NEVER AGAIN.

Regards,
Marc.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Totally agree, nokia customer support sucks!

But they cannot be held totally responsible for service centres as these are independant companies operating under licence.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

**bleep** happens. But if you are a business man, why did you not insured the phone for theft, damage, factory problems so you would get a replacment?

Of course it is bad that they don't know where your phone is. I usually keep an older spare. Just in case...

Good luck in any case. The N95 is a very nice phone, if it works. Stability is quite nice, but take care with 3rd party software. It is not always posivtive for the stability.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

Yep, 3rd parties are always naughty with N95 or all nseries.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

The people from the service centre where VERY helpful.
The problem isn't the service centre, it's Nokia itself.
I did another call, and finally after,... again,... 9 min. of waithing I got the right person on the phone (so I hope), and she told me that the phone still in Germany is.
After 3 weeks!? Are they all on a holiday?
And after all, yes the N95 is a very nice phone, IF IT WORKS. The first 2 months I was sooooo happy with my new phone, talked about it to all of my friends, how wonderful the phone was, now,.......
I'm angry, said, and most of all VERY DISAPPOINTED.
I'm feeling so powerless, so fustrated that there is nothing I can do. Must I wait for another 3 weeks ?
Who knows. Every evening I'm on the road, and normally I do around 7,8 appointments each evening, now without my GPS I do just 2/3, what a wast off time!

Let me thank you all for your reactions. It means a lot to me, knowing someone cares, since Nokia doesn't.
I keep you all posted on how things proceed.

P.s. Sorry for my bad English.

Thank You.
Best Regards,
Marc.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

oranki, to answer your question.
If I pay 750€ for a phone, I expect that the phone works.
Certainly from a company like Nokia!
Secondly I tested the phone for nearly 3 weeks before selling my old GPS. Now I'm stuck. I can understand that sometimes one has bad luck, but missing the phone for 3 weeks (and maybe longer) is just a little bit toooo much. I can make a trip around the world in 3 weeks ;-)

Best Regards,
Marc.
Please use plain text.