Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Themes on N8 with Belle

Advisor
kamran41987

Themes on N8 with Belle

I want to remove themes from mt N8 which i upgraded to belle.......these themes were installed previously....nd i m not able to do this..tell me how can i remove those.......

Thanks....

Advisor
Vinmar

I had the same issue and found out it was the themes I installed from downloaded .sis files. The files were still in my downloads folder so I reinstalled the themes and they showed up in the installed applications menu and I was able to remove them. My next step would have been to do a full reset and wipe *#7370# command.
Contributor
abin2844

plz connect ur phone as Mass storage in to the systemand just find 

resource/skin

private/10207114/import/

where you install themes and delete the files (if u want remove all themes just select all, chk u the date of of folder creation date)
Done! your themes are removed from the list even the if they are not seen in install application ....

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Registered Member
scfodder

thanks abin2844 worked a treat :-)
Registered Member
Skater32

abin2844 wrote:

plz connect ur phone as Mass storage in to the systemand just find 

resource/skin

private/10207114/import/

where you install themes and delete the files (if u want remove all themes just select all, chk u the date of of folder creation date)
Done! your themes are removed from the list even the if they are not seen in install application ....

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

I had problems also on installed themes and just did your suggestions. But after deleting them, I went back to my phones theme settings and they are still there! The only effect is that when I click it, it says "file was corrupted"

Any suggestions to fix this!!

Thank You :smileyhappy:)

Registered Member
thisal

thanks man