Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Uninstall Public Transport and Maps Suite

Counsellor
avalx

Uninstall Public Transport and Maps Suite

How do I remove/uninstall Public Transport and/or Maps Suite from my N8/Belle? Public transport is useless unless you are traveling to those cities - it should be optional to load as are the maps.

When I check via Nokia Suite on my PC I can see those apps listed as installed (see pics.). But I CAN NOT see ANY of those in Settings -> Installations -> Already Installed. Is there any other way to remove besides from resetting the phone?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eKamran

Re: Uninstall Public Transport and Maps Suite

Public transport is an another app or Maps app.
Its link with the Maps but should not startwith MAPs.

There shd b an icon or launcher for Transport app in your Menu.
But its not possible to remove from there..
Try 3rd party apps like Batch uninstaller or Remove apps
In Love with Nokia, Symbian & N8-00
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

No way it seems.. Have a look here ...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
babylongreece

Use file browser like y browser or xplore and go to c memory and choose 2003deae_uninstall.sisx.It will display replace public transport version2.00 with 1.07.Go ahead and install and it will remove the public tansport and will get back around 14mb c memory

Please use plain text.