Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Update Nokia Maps

Sage
Akash_satpathi

Update Nokia Maps

Hello, I was Updated My Phone to Nokia Belle Refresh by using my Mobile but the Map on my Mobile is still of same version. So Please anyone tell me How can I update my Phone's Nokia Maps to newer version. And when i try to Reinstall Software it start Download 312 MB Update which takes too time to Download. So please tell me How can i Update my Nokia Maps to 3.08 version.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Re: Update Nokia Maps

Hi Akash_satpathi,

You can check the availability of Maps 3.08 update for your phone in SW Update menu in the phone, via Nokia Suite, at Nokia Store or at Nokia.mobi site (http://nokia.mobi/maps).

When installing Maps 3.08, several Maps applications are installed in your phone: 

• Maps
  • Check in
  • Drive
  • Map Loader
  • Guides
  • Weather

When installing via SW Update, Nokia Store or Nokia.mobi, it is recommended to use a Wi-Fi connection or a cellular connection with data plan because a large amount of data will be transferred during the installation. Note that the installation may take a while when transferring the data.

After the installation you will find the Maps applications in Menu > Applications folder in Nokia Anna, or in the main menu in Nokia Belle. The launch icons can be added also on the home screen as a shortcut widget (Map Apps).

Hope this helps!

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Sage
Akash_satpathi

Re: Update Nokia Maps

Okay I will try. Thanks
Please use plain text.