Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Useful Codes for Nokia Phones

Counsellor
Accepted Solution

Useful Codes for Nokia Phones

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a page where all the useful codes for Nokia phones are?

Like all those #xxx# code = what function.

Maybe we can put all we know in a tread and lock it, for all to see.

Please use plain text.
Sage

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Yeah, you are right most of people waste lot of money to solving even a small problem of their Nokia phones.

Here are some useful nokia codes: http://www.syednetworks.com/general-nokia-secret-codes-for-all-phones

Please use plain text.
Sage
totoanon

Why dont you just use the forums list of usefull code's

/discussions/board/message?board.id=hardware&thread.id=6601

I dont pretend to know everything like some people on these boards i am just trying to help. Its not all about the kudos.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

tooanon :smileyhappy: BTW, what does this kudos button mean?
Please use plain text.

It's basically to rep someone.. in other words to say a thnx to someone.. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Sage
totoanon

its a bit of a double edge sword the kudos button. To me some people will create two accounts so that they can pump the kudos up and make themselfs look good, I dont like that aspect of kudos but it is good to use if someone does really help you.
I dont pretend to know everything like some people on these boards i am just trying to help. Its not all about the kudos.
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

totoanon wrote:
its a bit of a double edge sword the kudos button. To me some people will create two accounts so that they can pump the kudos up and make themselfs look good, I dont like that aspect of kudos but it is good to use if someone does really help you.

Nokia Support Discussions takes a very dim view of any use of multiple identities, especially where it is done to unfairly influence the reputation of a particular user, and we do have methods at are disposal to detect such abuse.

Any member who believes that abuse of this kind may be happening and that we have not noticed is welcome to report the matter to the moderation team, which you can do by clicking the "Options" link on the post concerned and selecting "Report abuse".

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Why would one keep multiple logins while ONLY one account can do post/reply stuff.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

azanshah wrote:
Why would one keep multiple logins while ONLY one account can do post/reply stuff.

I suspect that 'one' doesn't fully understand what the last couple of posts were about. There have been cases where people have created other accounts to give their main one kudos and advance their forum ranking quicker than they deserve. These people usually get stopped when a moderator sees what they are doing or when an honest user spots the behaviour and reports it to them.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Thanks mccbleue for the explaination.
Please use plain text.