Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Setting security codes

Registered Member
MSNdame

Re: Useful codes

Hie, how do i enter the On Sybmian codes on my phone?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Ilgaz_e71

You must do a formal complaint to police with the IMEI number and they should take care of the rest. Also make sure your operator (network) also gets a report about stolen phone (and sim) so you won't be responsible for anything.
Phone price doesn't matter, it is a comm device so some real nasty things can be done.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Juntt1

Hi. Is there a code that shows the time how much i have spoken with my phone?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Einsteiniyamah

I WANT U GUYS 2 HELP ME OUT WITH MY N73 OFFLINE MODE
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Apoloman

When I format my N95 do I lose the operating system too. I have this memory problem with my phone whereby you can multitask it sometimes but not at other times. Your previously opened applications are closed without any notice.
Please show me how to upgrade my phone's operating system. Thanks.
JAA-BRUNO
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Apoloman

When I format my N95 do I lose the operating system too. I have this memory problem with my phone whereby you can multitask it sometimes but not at other times. Your previously opened applications are closed without any notice.
Please show me how to upgrade my phone's operating system. Thanks!
JAA-BRUNO
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kk_29

hi,

my nokia 2626 phone suddenly started asking restriction code, while deleting messages...service told me pin code request is ON..so  wen i checked it showd OFF....wat shud i do now????

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
header007

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
maduakolam

i jusy bought my e63;but i count download and instal 2go software i need help
Please use plain text.
Tnwir34

Yesterday bought new Nokia c7. I surfed net by connected wifi walan network. Coudn't download anty virus. After that i m geting response " invalid server " so resetted by using codes 7370 n 7780. Deleted all but still having same problem.
Any solution or hard format tips for without key pad mobile ?
Please use plain text.
Tnwir34

Yesterday bought new Nokia c7. I surfed net by connected wifi walan network. Coudn't download anty virus. After that i m geting response " invalid server " so resetted by using codes. Deleted all but still having same problem.
Any solution or hard format tips for without key pad mobile ?
Please use plain text.
Intelligentle

Setting security codes

Hi

I am from India. I have Nokia C-5. After I set my own security codes, will I need to key in the security code every time I will want to use the phone?

Intelligentle

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jimmy1974

Re: "Lock code" of my Nokia E63

[ Edited ]

Hi! This is Jim from Manila, Philippines. Last night, I just had a software update of my Nokia E63 into version 500.21.009/501.21.001. After the successful update, my phone asked for the "Lock code" which I forgot. As a result, I can't use my Nokia E63 right now. Please help me so I could use my Nokia E63 as soon as possible.  Thank you!

MODERATOR'S NOTE: Phone number and e-mail address were removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

Re: "Lock code" of my Nokia E63

jimmy1974 wrote:

Hi! This is Jim from Manila, Philippines. Last night, I just had a software update of my Nokia E63 into version 500.21.009/501.21.001. After the successful update, my phone asked for the "Lock code" which I forgot. As a result, I can't use my Nokia E63 right now. Please help me so I could use my Nokia E63 as soon as possible.

The default lock code is 12345.

If that's not it, and you can't recover by doing a software update again (using Nokia Software Updater) then take/send your phone to your nearest Nokia authorized service/repair center (they can fix it).

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Suchislife

I need a nokia C1-01 GPRS setting
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

Suchislife wrote:
I need a nokia C1-01 GPRS setting

Those are network operator (carrier, service provider) specific, so call your operator (whose SIM card you have), if the phone does not automatically pick up the settings from either the SIM card, or the network. (In such a case, you can ask the operator to send you a configuration SMS, or chek out if they have the settings written up on their web site).

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hiteshr9

hi,,

i m using nokia E61i ,i want to know how to hide and unhide file and folder,and some file alredy hide which is generally not shown in gallery but we can see in file manager plz help me as soon as possible
thanks....

regards
hitesh rathod
india(gujarat)
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Are you hiding naughty pictures from anyone?? :smileyvery-happy:
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
honournash

Hi Hello There Michaels!

Thank you very much, it works for phone. You are very greatful and excellent. Good luck, keep it up.

Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

I have tried *3370# on every phone s60 & s40 handsets,but it doesn'r work,it's fake,any other option for reserve battery,please reply...!
Please use plain text.