Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Useful codes

newahmad

i have Nokia 5233 version v40.i want to change firmware/version to anna or belle,
how to change it plz help me plz plz . . ???
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

newahmad wrote:
i have Nokia 5233 version v40.i want to change firmware/version to anna or belle,
how to change it plz help me plz plz . . ???

That is not possible, that model does not have the internal hardware to run anna or belle. You will need to buy a new phone to get them.

Please use plain text.
basimvt

how to hard format (3 finger keys method on S60v1v2v3) on S60v5 or S^3 (touch) phones?
Because these phone nt hv the keys...
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Search the forum or google, various reset methods for those phones have been posted many times before.
Please use plain text.
urjimob

hi
when insert memory card in my nokia 6500 slide the phone can't find it.what shall i do?
Thank you.
Please use plain text.
urjimob

hi
can i update my nokia 6500 slide os to anna or simbian belle or to other latest os?
Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Try another memory card and no that model cannot be updated to a new OS.
Please use plain text.
Nigerians

How to format nokia 6151
Please use plain text.
Advisor
KevinColeman

*#92702689# - Life Timer?

Can anyone tell me what this actually tells you?

I get 000000:04 when I check.  :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Sage

urjimob wrote:
hi
can i update my nokia 6500 slide os to anna or simbian belle or to other latest os?
Thank you.

No, the 6500 Slide will not support Symbian Belle.

You can always use Ovi Suite to check whether your phone has the latest software installed, and if not to install the latest software version.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amoakoh

please my kid has severally type the security code and has blocked.meanwhile we do not have Nokia service branch my area.please i am x2-02 kindly assist me to rectify this problem
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Switch the phone OFF for about 30 minutes or so.. and then switch it ON..and enter the CORRECT code .. See if it works ..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
feelemji

HI Michael

Its for Nokia E63 which is gone faint and frozen... tries hard reset too, but doesnt work ? how to reflash it ?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

[ Edited ]

feelemji wrote:
HI Michael

Its for Nokia E63 which is gone faint and frozen... tries hard reset too, but doesnt work ? how to reflash it ?

No codes help you, if you can't type any codes. Take it to your nearest Nokia authorized service/repair center for reflashing: http://www.nokia.com/repair

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
LEDJPS

##634# on the Nokia Lumia 800 unlocks the Diagnostics Live tile. This is a handy app that you can use to check various things like the screen for any dead pixles, loud speaker, camera,flash etc to make sure they are all functioning correctly.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Please use plain text.
rajanesh9

i cn't able 2 find d solution for hard reseting 5530
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby