Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Useful codes

Registered Member

"12345 - The standard Nokia security code. If you change this, you must keep a secure record of your new code otherwise resetting will cost you a trip to your local Care Point for a re-flash"

What/where is the care point for a re-flash, and how much does it cost? Any ideas?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

my nokia 3250 suddenly stopped working whenever i try to power it on the screen just gives off light and the it shuts down i tried that unresponsive symbian code.....after awhile the kepad lights blink but the phone does not start up....any suggestion before i get the os reflashed
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi,
I locked the memory card saved by password on my 3110c phone, but likely I forgot the password, so I can not unlock memory, cgange/reset password. Can you help me?
Please use plain text.

phone modle no 1600/ 1200/ 1112/ 1110
Please use plain text.
Professor

Memory card password once set and forgotten,no solution.

Try a card reader on the Pc if you have one.

http://europe.nokia.com/link?cid=EDITORIAL_160610
Please use plain text.

Thanks 4 Ur Nice Post.
I hav one problm.. Can u help Me??
Will u plz tell me:- wht. is the defult pwd of memory card, my N72 mobile needs memory card pwd, after formatting.
wht. can I do plz suggest me.
In this blog, i had known, how to format a mobile phone..
Plz reply me in tapas.mohanta@gmail.com
Its Urgent & Hav a nice day frnd
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]

20-Dec-2007 05:29 PM
jacikas wrote:
PLZ write code to format NOKIA 6270, i download a virus and i cant go to menu, phone reset, need format, what the code to di it? :smileysad:

The 6270 isn't a smartphone, it's just a Series 40 OS handset, so it is not susceptible to viruses.

There is no reformat code for Series 40, it will need a firmware re-flash. I'm not sure if this model is compatible with software updater, so it's worth you checking that. If not, a Nokia Service point will do the business for you.

I faced problem with my Nokia 6270, I fogot the password for Memory (2GB mini SD), please if any of you have any best information to solve my problem.

Message Edited by geronimo on 06-Mar-2008 06:31 AM
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
babdi

[ Edited ]
I dont know if this post is legal. *#92702689# lists phone details like make, IMEI number, year of manufacture, Life timer. Useful to check if the phone is tampered with. The life timer tells if the phone is used. Good for people who buy secondhand phones. To get out simply restart the phone.
May not work with all phones.

Message Edited by babdi on 06-Mar-2008 09:28 AM
If my post has helped you please click the white star on the right
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
graveyard

hi, can anybody help me with the restriction code for 6300. I do not know how this got blocked. It is telling me "Phone Restricted" and asking me for a code. My network is Airtel India"

Any help with the code is appreciated...
Please use plain text.
Professor

You need to contact your network provider as they restrict the phones themselves.
Please use plain text.

There is one way that you can use that memory card , just format it using card reader , in this case data will get lost.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

regarding the famous security code, on my nokia 5310 it's not 12345 but 00000
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

Some of the latest S40 phones (including 2760 and 6500 as well as your 5310) don't have a preset code, the phone promts for one to be created the first time you try to access a fucntion that needs security code verification unless you have already done Menu> Settings> Security> Create security code.
Please use plain text.

Please help, I have a 6500s and i have set a password in the 'security level' menu in the phone. I know this password but when i go to change the password in the 'gallery'- 'card' menu in the phone it wont accept this password. I have tried 12345 and tried putting the code i know in with capital letters. Are these the same passwords or not?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hey Guys, i forgot my password for when i put my sim card in. can i unlock it or find out my password in anyway?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
babdi

24-Mar-2008 02:54 PM
usherqueen wrote:
Hey Guys, i forgot my password for when i put my sim card in. can i unlock it or find out my password in anyway?

Are you talking about SIM PIN ?. If yes then you need to call up the operator and ask for PUK
If my post has helped you please click the white star on the right
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

the problem is that the phone is probably locked to a network where it was bought. it now has to be unlocked, you have to take to where repairs and clearly state your problem. hope this helps
Please use plain text.

my phone nokia6233lock sim card registration faild plz.help me
Please use plain text.

Hello there. Please I need your help. I switched SIM cards, and was asked for a security code. I have no security code, neither have I used one before. I have tried 12345 but it still isn't working. Please help urgently.
Please use plain text.

Nokia 2626 Security Code Problem

Hello there. Please I need your help. I switched SIM cards, and was asked for a security code on a Nokia 2626 phone. I have no personalized security code, neither have I used one before. I have tried 12345 but it still isn't working. Please help urgently.
Please use plain text.