Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

pls help

_lance_

Re: Useful codes

Hi guys,

Does anybody here have the Universal Network Unlocking code for Nokia N series phones?

Our network provider doesn't provide us such unlocking code.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

nokia 3110c codes
Please use plain text.
Contributor

If you have forgotten your security code, go to your local mobile phone unlocking gimp that you find on almost every street corner these days, if you get your phone unlocked it resets everything, and as long as you dont change your imei number i would assume its not illegal activity either, so a quick fix for minimal cost, if however this advice contravenes some sort of "moderator code" i apologise in advance
6500s owner
Please use plain text.

Hi i have a nokia 5200 and i can't unlock it wiv 12345 or 00000 any ideas as orange want to charge me £20 to get unlock from them.
Any help gratefully received
SammyJay
Please use plain text.

hey ..
can i ask u about my nokia 5310 xpress music??
uhmmm its because evrytime im installing new application for my phone...i cant open it ...itz always says that 'supportive file nothing to display' ...???
Please use plain text.

my nokia6270 call barring password is blocked and i dont know the password plz help me up.............????
Please use plain text.

27-Mar-2008 08:09 PM
eidjan wrote:
my phone nokia6233lock sim card registration faild plz.help me

Please use plain text.

There's also a code to report the phone number of a phone; this would have been handy a few days ago, I came across a lady friend who wanted to give me her new number, but as she'd had the phone only an hour or so she didn't know what it was.

Anyone know that code?
Please use plain text.
Employee
adamf

If it is on Vodafone then the number to type is *#100# followed by the call button. This returns your number. But only for Vodafone.
My posts are my opinion and in no way the direct views of Nokia.
If my posts are helpful, please give me some KUDOS using the green star on the left.
Please use plain text.

Hi
Ive the same problem with my N82 memory card. Ive never entered any memory password but when I go to the options 4 entering one and protect the info I have there, it asks me for the current password instead of asking me for a new one.
I need some help with this issue too.
Thanks
Please use plain text.

04-Jun-2008 10:33 AM
adamf wrote:
If it is on Vodafone then the number to type is *#100# followed by the call button. This returns your number. But only for Vodafone.

Thank you! That is actually a pretty universal code, most phones support it, but some networks don't. If you type it into my O2 phone you get a message that it is sending the request but then a report that the information is not available. Thanks for posting it anyway.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
illinjah

I am a plan customer of Vodafone Germany, but the code doesn´t seem to work here. I always get "Request not completed" So it can´t be Vodafone allover. Maybe just for Vodafone UK?

Greetz,

illinjah
By clicking the "Kudos!" or the "Solution?" button on the right you can say "Thank You" and you´ll show the author and others that the post is useful.

The day we stop improving is the day we stop being good.

Please use plain text.

pls help

hi
i am aryn from india. pls tell me process of finding lost mobile. my nokia 6233 is stolen i have only IMEI Code. pls tell how i can find it. thanks
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
illinjah

Re: pls help

You can be sure that there is no way you´ll ever find your phone by using some kind of technology.

Operators can locate a phone with the IMEI Code (if the one whos stole it hasn´t changed it...)if it is being used in their network within the country.

Some operators may help you finding it, but it´s much more expensive than any new phone.

Sorry for you mate!

Greetz,

illinjah
By clicking the "Kudos!" or the "Solution?" button on the right you can say "Thank You" and you´ll show the author and others that the post is useful.

The day we stop improving is the day we stop being good.

Please use plain text.

i need to reset my N73 which code do i use? sorry for a wat will seem a dumb question but i have no idear
Aaron
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
friedbrains

11-Jul-2008 05:47 PM
peanut96 wrote:
i need to reset my N73 which code do i use? sorry for a wat will seem a dumb question but i have no idear
Aaron

*#7370# and the factory password is 12345

but dont forget to backup your phone's data 1st...
Please use plain text.

Re: Nokia 6300 Black out

I have a Nokia 6300, and like to use it to make picture on mine work, and once, while I was downloading the pictures from my phone it ask for updating the software, and after reading all the information, I agree to upgrade the phone software, but you'll never know when you will have bad luck, because just couple second before it finnish, we had a power faillure for couple of hours, and whala, my phone was really dead. Untill now its not working. When I turn it on, only the two lights at the sides are flashing. Is there any way to re-flash it so it can work again.
Thanks
Rob
Please use plain text.

hey guys.... i have Nokia N95 i bouth it from friend who recieved it from Uk... but i dont have any box or info guide.... just telephone... and i have some problems.... 1. can i turn off the auto recharger???? and how to do that? 2.How to activate the side butons:confused:light,camera and volume +-??) and plz tell me farcoty setting code... (the 12345) dont work.... P.S srry for the post in wrong theme... :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.

guys...plz tell
Please use plain text.
jaguar008

*#62209526# - Find your phone's MAC address (WLAN)

that codes isnt working for my NOKIA N93 ... anyone knows any working code for it ?
" The System is MINE!!! "
Please use plain text.