Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Useful codes

Mobile Guru
mccbleue

All you can do is take the phone to a Nokia service point to be reflashed.

As is repeated time and time again, it is important not to forget or lose any codes.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shravan12

can i able to flash my S40 mobile phone with my own
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

No, Nokia Software Updater (which you can download free) isn't a full flash, and as far as I recall does not clear the security code.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Is there anyone who knows how to pass proxy authentication with username and password for a Wi-Fi network via n79? Does it have such capability?

I can write proxy IP and port but it doesn't have username and password option.

With my kindest regards,

Hello world!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hey guys,

I have a nokia 3109c, i have broken the screen on the phone so i cannot see what comes up, I however want to copy the contacts from my phone to sim so i can put them into a new phone. Does anyone have the short cut numbers so i can do it without looking at the screen?

If anyone has one and they would like to take the time to copy there numbers from phone top sim and mark down the number combination, i would be really gratefull.

Regards

Gareth.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shravan12

After all you cannot copy copy any number without looking at the screen. No short cut option is available till now.Is that your phone been working since from that day you had broken the screen .

.May be you had to contact your nearest NOKIA CARE CENTRE .They will really solve your problem.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shravan12

You can probably also can do one thing  that by connecting your phone with NOKIA DKE-2 Connectivity Cable (DATA CABLE ) with your PC or Laptop .

You can buy this cable from any NOKIA dealer . After that you have to download Nokia PC suite which

you can download from Nokia website. After installing this software you will be able to do that.

Please use plain text.

I am trying to get the ROM info from my phone. Have tried the #0000# code but this does not work on my N95. Does anyone know how else to obtain this info?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

What ROM information are you trying to get and what happens when you type *#0000#

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
krizanand

@sperry35

Ybrowser appliaction displays ur ROM drive and selecting the properties will not reveal anything :smileytongue: , though you can view the contents in it

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Please use plain text.

Hi,

I faced some problem in starting my nokia 6500 after switch off. it wouldn't start. It show's start up note and nokia hands after which nothing comes and phone off.

Please help... 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sheikhs

And Sir Michal, I know two codes as well\

*#7730# for Reset and

*#92702689# to check the lifetime

You won't get a second chance to create a first good impression.
Please use plain text.

I am trying to set up a wireless data connection between my phone and TomTom device. TomTom have asked for the ROM info from my phone so that they sort out the problem.

When I type #0000# nothing happens. If I then press the central button it says 'send service command' or 'save to contacts'

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

You missed out the initial '*'.

The code is *#0000#, not #0000#.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.

Thanks Mobile Sensei, that works!

Please use plain text.

hi, i downloaded the new software version for my e66 and when i switch on the phone it says lock code. so i entered the default lock code 12345 and it dint unlock. i have never put a lock code before.

please help

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shravan12

I think your's software of your phone is corrupted .Please take to your nearest Nokia Care Centre .For Flasing of the software of your phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi all,

Are there codes that I can use to get all my incoming calls and messages transferred from one phone no to another one ?

All my relatives have been using this number I have for 10 years and I've now a second phone & number for the office...

If all calls/msgs sent to my private could land on my professional, I could leave the first one instead of having 2 cells in pockets... Both cells are Nokia.

Thanks in advance !

Fred 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Such codes are part of ther GSM standard: http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/gsm_codes/#divert

Note that you will have to pay for the diverted part of the call:

Inbound call ----> mobile 1 ----> mobile 2

The "mobile 1 ----> mobile 2" leg of the call will be billed to mobile 1.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
shr12

I have a Nokia 3110 c phone .When I put password on my memory card My password does not work .And my phone's memory card doesn't Locked.Why?
Please use plain text.