Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Viber VOIP For N95

Registered Member
bjp11scot

Viber VOIP For N95

I have just used the Viber VOIP application on an iPhone and it is just great - possibly better than SKYPE

Does anyonr know if this app will ever be available for the Nokia N95?

Regards

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Viber

Re: Viber VOIP For N95

Hi,

This is an official representative of Viber Media.

We plan to develop a Viber version compatible with Nokia SmartPhones in the future, but for now we don't have exact release dates.

I invite you to follow us on Twitter or Facebook for updates and questions.

Viber.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i have used viber on iphone 4 and itz just amazing.

can anyone please tell me does this viber application will be available on nokia n900?? please tell me when will it be available???

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Viber

Viber for Symbian is planned, but we still don't have exact release dates, we apologize :smileysad:
We are doing our best to work on it as fast as we can, but to still ensure that Viber will be working properly and smoothly. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

so how will we know when it will come?? plzzz tell me

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: Viber and whatsapp for n9??

hey plz tell me does nokia n9 have viber and whatsapp???? 

plzzzz reply me.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
chattaBox

[ Edited ]

Viber mentioned above, to keep up to date with Viber announcements (ie: if and when they will be available for NOKIA smartphones)  Follow Viber via Twitter or Facebook.

I too am interested in using Viber via my NOKIA smartphone, i use whatsapp and it is brilliant. I believe Viber is even better as they allow free calls world wide.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Viber

@9000 - as I mentioned above, we are still not sure when it will be ready, but you can follow us on Facebook. We post updates and news there occasionally, and so you'll be able to see updates about Symbian once we have them.

Please use plain text.
blink3

Is viber out for N95???

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

blink3 wrote:

Is viber out for N95???

It is S60 5th Ed. upwards as Qt application unfortunately!

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Viber

Hi,

For the full list of officially S60 devices that are compatible with Viber, please check out this page in our HelpDesk: Symbian (S60) - supported devices

Regards,

Please use plain text.
nick4

Nimbuzz also supports voice calling...Its even better than Viber as it integrates facebook and gmail contacts...Fring is the best as it supports both voice calling and video calling..

Please use plain text.