Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

What is default Call barring code,pin code1,pin co...

Advisor

What is default Call barring code,pin code1,pin code2,advanced device lock code for e51

I have newly bought new e51.But user guide mention only default device code,not other codes. Anyone please tell me what is default call barring code,pin code 1&2.I have also got advanced device lock already in memory card.But its lock code also not mentioned in user guide.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: What is default Call barring code,pin code1,pin code2,advanced device lock code for e51

Pin 1 & 2 are set by your network so contact them for the password. These codes relate only to the sim card, not the phone.

Not sure about the advance device lock, if it's like the E65 it should prompt you to enter a code the first time you enable it.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: What is default Call barring code,pin code1,pin code2,advanced device lock code for e51

In case of advanced device when i installed it,it asked me to enter old code if I want to change password.when I selected some folders for lock it ask me the password now to unlock it.But yet I have not set any new password as I do not know old default password. Hey friend,also please tell me default call barring password.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
rohandhruva

Call barring password is network-dependent, and usually not provided by network. You can ask your network to bar calls for you, though.

For advanced device locks, try "0000" as the default code. Don't worry though, even if you enter the wrong code, you're not the risk of locking your phone or sim card.
Please use plain text.