Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

What is the hard reset key of the Nokia C3-01?

horsekwan

[ Edited ]

When I was trying to update the software of C3-01 using the Nokia Ovi Suite, it said there was an error. Then the phone was shut down and can not turn it on any more.
I found the nokia website that says I can use the hard reset key for reset the hardware, but it doesn't show the hard reset key about the C3-01.

Do anyone know about the hard reset key of the Nokia C3-01?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
krizanand

Re: What is the hard reset key of the Nokia C3-01?

There is no hard reset key combination for S40 devices, you need to take it to Nokia care center to get it back to life. Hope you've taken a back-up before you started to update.

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ccmoore

any further joy with this problem, my phone has done the same!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Take a look at the link below for your answer.
http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Recovering-from-a-failed-firmware-update/td-p/3981...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Most probably you need to take the phone to Nokia Care. Being an S40 device the options are very much limited and you can not try anything more than removing the Battery, inserting and checking your luck from the suggestions mentioned in the link above...

Please use plain text.