Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Whatsapp discontinued for Nokia E71

Whiten0ise

Whatsapp discontinued for Nokia E71

Hello,

It seems that Whatsapp has been suddenly discontinued for E71 for the past 2-3 days as I am getting a message since the past 2 days to install the latest whatsapp. When I try to install it, whatsapp for Nokia S60 is getting downloaded (but this also does not download full as it throws an error at arnd 40-50%)

Anyone else facing this problem?

Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Whatsapp discontinued for Nokia E71

Read here try remove unwanted data and apps from your phone and check its up to date with latest software.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

If issue with Nokia Store version, what about downloading from here?http://www.whatsapp.com/nokia/

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Registered Member
MOIEEN

Even I am having problem with whatsapp installation in Nokia E72.

Gets an error:: please check and correct your phone time and date

I tried all possiblilities, installing, uninstalling restarting....changing the time to automatic......no luck..

Did anyone had the same problem? If yes whats the solution to resolve?

Professor
bbao

Try changing the date back to some day of last year and see if it could be installed successfully. Of course, don't forget to change the date and time back.
bbao

* If this post helped you, please click the white Kudo star.
* If this post has solved your issue, please click Accept as Solution.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

[ Edited ]

Are you using latest WhatsApp_2_10_2000.sis from http://www.whatsapp.com/nokia/ as Symbian certificate renewed and runs from 04/07/13 to 29/06/23 so shouldn't get this issue now?

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Registered Member
dreadhair01

hi hw i knw f i alrdy to nsatll for watzap massenger?
krithy

yeah me too iz facing the same problem. how can i download whatsapp for ma nokia e71???:confused:

Counsellor
DragosCata

[ Edited ]

after seen this post i've downloaded the latest vers. of whatsapp(2_11_107) from their site and had no prob with the instalation.

so it works just fine :smileywink:

try this: uninstall previous version of whatsapp and then go to their site and install the latest version.

Registered Member
mansha123

yes bro,,, it is true.... i have also facing same problem from last two days.....

what is the solution for this problem... reply me if you have found the solution

Professor
bbao

I also didn't have installation issue when I tried the latest version of Whatsapp yesterday.
bbao

* If this post helped you, please click the white Kudo star.
* If this post has solved your issue, please click Accept as Solution.