Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Which is better Nokia C5-03 or 500?

Sage
Extreme_farabi

Which is better Nokia C5-03 or 500?

These phones r quite same....in also price but...y C5 is s60 and 500 is anna?and big diffrence between cpu speed?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

What are you talking about the same? There very different:

N500 vs C5-03

capacitive touchscreen vs resistive touch screen

2gb phone memory vs 40mb phone memory

256mb RAM vs 128mb RAM

Symbian ANNA vs Symbian s60

1Ghz processor vs 600Mhz processor

500 is way better.

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

on paper yes
recent clips I've seen such as the C7 vs the 700 the C7 loads web pages faster rather odd don't you think

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

C7 at least is running with a GPU, 256mb RAM and Symbian ANNA.

c5-03 is running s60v5...and 128mb RAM...and no GPU. That alone makes 500 better.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

What is the work of capacitive and resitive touchscreen?@Chanchan05
Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

And what is the work of GPU?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

A GPU helps you render 2D and 3D games smoothly in your phone. It is like graphics card on a computer... When you have a GPU, it enables better rendering of high end games in your phone... A Nokia 500 has a 2D GPU with HW accelerated Open VG1.1  support... So as chanchan says Nokia 500 is way better than a C5-03...

blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

resistive screen use pressure to detect touches, capacitive screens use electrostatic disturbances caused by your skin to register touches. This makes it more sensitive to touches, and also makes it possible for multi-touch.

-As for your PM, I dont work for Nokia and I dont stay online all the time. It could take days before I log in again.

And yes, your questions are sometimes annoying. All these information can be accessed from a Google/Wikipedia search.
Please use plain text.