Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Why i can recieve MMS on C3-00?

Poison_us41

Why i can recieve MMS on C3-00?

i have a nokia C3, why I was never able to receive MMS? .. but it is correct MMS settings ..
there is always writing "MMS waiting to be retrieved"
after i try to receive, always "retrieval failed" ...
I hope you all can help me ..

need an answer as soon as possible

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Re: Why i can recieve MMS on C3-00?

Hi Poison_us41,

Welcome to the Nokia Discussion boards!

Are the MMS settings sent through by your operator? if you can't find one for the C3, use another s40 device MMS settings as this will work too.

Also, you have to reduce the size of pictures if it's above 100kb. This can be done in your camera settings before taking a picture.

Hope this helps. 

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.