Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Wifi Tethering

Counsellor
anupkv

Wifi Tethering

Hi

Is tethering available natively ? Or only via App? Probably this question is a year late....

Thanks

Anup

Please use plain text.
Employee
KevinY2011

Re: Wifi Tethering

Hi Anup,

which phone you used? for symbian, you can download below app for Wifi tethering, it's free but light version.  you also can search it in Ovi store, there are similare application for some type of Nokia phones.

Good luck!

http://www.joiku.com/products/joikuspot_light

if this answer is helpful for solving your issue, pls press the white star, thanks!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

[ Edited ]

For symbian and meego os...there are two wifi tethring apps available on nokia store....joiku spot and eZ spot....both apps have free and paid versions....free versions only support unsecure wifi tethered connection while paid versions have extra options to share your phone's connection securely

Please use plain text.
Professor
JudaZ

Actually Nokia N9 has Tethering built in (powered by Joikuspot)  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
JB01

How do you enable it ? I can't find anywhere in the menu where to enable the wifi tethering.

Can please you tell me how, i m thinking of switching back to my android phone as this is really missing on N9...

Thanks for your help

Please use plain text.