Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

X2-01 blank screen

Sage
Love1526
Accepted Solution

X2-01 blank screen

Hi..today my x2-01's screen became blank..it getting on,but only keypad lights on,screen not getting on.it just blank screen.i didn't fell it down anywhere.today i received a message,when i try to open it,it's screen becomes blank.i tried everything,i put it's battery for many hours,but no use.i also tried to hard format it by *#7370#,but no use..it's under warranty..can nokia repair it free or charge for it..note-i don't fall it anywhere.any suggestions for get it back.please help!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: X2-01 blank screen

Nokia Care should be able to repair it but whether it will be for Free can be ascertained only after inspection . If its only Software related then or even Hardware related that they may think was not due to mishandling or water damage ( as in many cases..) then yes..you may be the lucky one.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Gentledozy

Go to nokia care point and do an update via nokia ovi suit
Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

Ok thanks everyone,i reply soon after that.
Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

Hi...today i went to nokia care..but they said that it's something flux of display has been cut...they said that they will charge rs.1400 for this..but my phone is under warranty.so why they charging me..is display not come under warranty & they charge its display rs.1400,my phone's price is rs.3500.i didn't fall it anywhere.so why they charging me.please tell me any solution..thanks
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

It seems to be the Flex cable and not Flux. Surprised that its not under Warranty. If you have another Nokia Care in your area try there..and also contact Nokia thru' the Contact Us tab at the bottom of this page to get more clarification on the issue ...

Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

Sorry for replying so late,Is it related to display,what is use of flex..thanks i will try another nokia care.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

What is Flex cable ? See HERE ...

Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

Thanks farby...i think it's not costly as they saying.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
arjunrk

It just happened to me
you try to remove memory card
and try switching on the phone
Please use plain text.