Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

X2-01 music player

Sage
Love1526
Accepted Solution

X2-01 music player

When i download any music file or video file in my x2-01&go to music player,sometimes it shows double copy of that files,i did everything restore factory settings,update software,change memory card,but problem is the same,is it problem in music player.so how can i fix this problem...please reply..thanks...!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: X2-01 music player

Copy all files from phone to memory card. Switch off the phone & leave out battery & the memory card for atleast 10 min. Then switch on without card. As soon as possible open the music player. It'll update the library. It should remove all the files. If there are still files in music player which are not in the phone then its a software problem & wont b rectified until there is a new software available. Or u've to visit Nokia Care for it.
But if there are no additional files, then switch off the phone again. Remove battery for 10 min. Then insert ur memory card & switch it on. Again open music player as quickly as possible. It'll update the files.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.