Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

X2-02 Restart And Screen Filckering..

Registered Member
vinitraje

X2-02 Restart And Screen Filckering..

I have the latest software 10.91 installed and tried reinstalling it. Also tried factory restore. Nothing worked. Problem is the same. Please Help.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: X2-02 Restart And Screen Filckering..

Most probably you need to visit Nokia Care because being an S40 device , your options are very much limited. But before that can you confirm whether the same happens without the SIM / Memory Card inserted in your phone ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
siddique531

help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Can you detail your problem so that you get the help ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
johnne

mine is X2-05 but d screen also flickers intermittently, more frequently when i'm running a java app. also the default browser wont surf d net. see /t5/Xseries/X2-05-Default-Browser-Error-and-Screen-Flicker/td-p/1471318

Please use plain text.
Advisor
papps193

[ Edited ]

Have you inserted memory card in this? If you have memory card in it so scene it. If you have Anti-virus in PC/computer then --

>Select "Mass Memory" or "Date Storage" from USB mode.

>Anti-virus will scene this. In case it finds virus then delete particular files.

>Try Format without memory card. If it feels OK then kindly format your memory card. (befor this, please Sync your data in Ovi Suit or Nokia Suit. So that you can copy that to mobile again.)

>Try GPRS with single sim.

Parikshit Shah

Parikshit Shah
Please use plain text.