Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: X2-02 Restart Problem

Counsellor
rbs_1981

X2-02 Restart Problem

Found X2-02 restarts frequently & immediately when ever new sms is going to open from conversation and at moment unlocking key guard

Expecting Nokia to resolve the same immediately. 

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Dear rbs_1981, 

Have you tried performing a hard reset on your device using the *#7370# code? If not please try as this will reinstall the Operating system and hopefully get rid of any software bugs.

Also it is important to create a backup using Nokia suite before attempting the hard reset.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Counsellor
rbs_1981

Dear 

Persist  and its restarts frequently. 

Required immediate attention.

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Hi rbs_1981,

Have you tried to reinstall the current software with Nokia Suite? This, together with the hard reset, should solve the issue. If not, visit a local care centre where they can check it out. 

Hope this helps, let me know how you get on.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Registered Member
nikhilwadikar

m having d same problem..i bought x2-02 few days back..it keeps restarting...i havent downloaded any applications den too and also formated it...
Miyelani165

I have i problem with ma x2 02 afrt update i cant open community chat
Miyelani165

I also dnt knw the security code of my phone x2 01
Registered Member
ovi_aries

Thanx, it worked :smileyhappy:
Registered Member
dwaipayan1990

what is the secuirity code for x2-02?

Registered Member
dwaipayan1990

mee to bro .... it keeps restarting whenever i am going to open new msg...... :-(
wasipak

Bought this phone yesterday, it worked fine only last night. Today since morning I have faced screen black-out & restart etc problem for around 20 times. I tried "factory resore", problem was still there, just tried "*#7370#" reset, problem still persists :smileysad:

Registered Member
pretorianec

Dear Sheldrick,

I have the phone since 2 days and i have the same problem! It restart every single time when i receive a new text message.... I try all the steps that you propose here(hard reset,reinstall software)but it still present in the device! Please, release Software update or something like this for that because this is very disturbing......Advice please
Advisor

It's a common Problem in all x2-02. The phone restart when u disable notification detail option. Please keep it on.....
Badhan
Contributor
cavagr

hi, i have the same problem with restart and when receice messeges, its the 3 x2-02 i have the first 2 i bougth in the same store,and make the same i give it back and buy the 3 in other store,i have the 3 a only 1day and its hanging on, and dont restart yet, but all the same when cames to write sms,very slow,i write faster than appear. i dont know if are updates to this phone yet,

can any one help me????

Contributor
cavagr

[ Edited ]

hi, advisor legends,

you are right ,all the same problem, i hope soon nokia have some updates for this problem.

until now we cant do anything,all x2-02 do the same,we have to wait ..thanks.

Contributor
Afzal44

[ Edited ]

I have solved it by reinstalling software with nokia suite
if any problem tell me***

Moderator's Note: Personal details removed. We kindly ask you not to share your email address publicly on this forum.

Counsellor
xekrax

I have bought this phone last week, the same (restarting) problem too. How about new software version?

mdasif

i brought nokia x2-02 yesterday . i also have the same problem of restarting whenever reading any incoming msg.

very irritating.  i performed both hard reset and frinware update on the same day but problem presists.

Another problem i want to discuss when i connect my phone through usb for internet asscss on my laptop it shows "insert sim card" and restart.

plz help.......

curiousmanya

hello Nokia ,

After ages i have switched back to Nokia with x2 02 and found that  this is a  known issue with x2 02 that whenver we try to open a new message the phone restarts. This is irritating and diverts our loyalty from Nokia to others. Have tried all the steps available but its still the same issue . didnt have this issue untill i customized the message font settings ...

Please release a patch ASAP so that we can get rid of this irritating problem.

curiousmanya

X2-02 Restart Problem

hello everybody SOLUTION TO IRRITATING PROBLEM ,

use the code *#7370# to reset your phone to factory reset and then DONT CHANGE THE FONT STYLE TO SMALL. I guess the problem starts when we do the font size SMALL. those who dont want large select NORMAL and it works fine..

This has resolved this restart irritating problem for me and should fix for all of you as well.

Try it. I know its a workaround rather than a permamnent fix . Ideally Nokia should release a patch or update so that we can use the small font as well...