Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

X2 02 buy in Asia use in Europe?

Registered Member
loulou12

X2 02 buy in Asia use in Europe?

If I buy an X2 02 in China will I be able to use it with my UK SIM card in the UK?

It would be beneficial to buy it here as it would then take Chinese characters and I live/work here for most of the year, returning to the UK for my summer holiday

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Re: X2 02 buy in Asia use in Europe?

Hi loulou12,

X2-02 should work normally in UK as it has frequency bands: GSM 1800 and GSM 900. GSM frequencies 900 and 1800 are in use in UK as you can see from here.

Hope this cleared the matter.

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.