Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

X3-02 iSync plugin?

Counsellor
tribuuy

X3-02 iSync plugin?

I have searched and can not find on Nokia page plugin for mac iSync. Nokia does not support mac computers for this model? If so I have to send back this phone, it is useless this way for me :smileysad: Never I would think to separately check for such thing before buying, thought it's normal to support os x system :smileyfrustrated:
Please use plain text.
sgeu

Re: X3-02 iSync plugin?

I've exactely the same problem and I become crazy!! :smileymad:

Hope that Nokia is going to send a plugin very very fast! It seems that in another topic formum, someone has done a plugin by himself, but Nokia deletes his message, judged to personnal. If you have a solution, please share :smileywink: !

See you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
hipster

Hi tribuuy and sgeu,

Please see this thread

/t5/PC-and-Mac-Software/Isync-Plugin-for-nokia-X3/m-p/805209/highlight/true#M43435

Regards,

hipster

Current Primary Phone: Nokia N95 8G Black - v35.0.001 11-11-09 RM-320
Secondary Phone: Nokia X3-02 Dark Metal - v05.60 06-10-10 RM-639
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Tamara137

Please please, I need this plug-in ASAP!!!

I would be so grateful!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
CaptainSlow

I had the same issue with my new X3-02. I found a plug in which appears to work just fine with SnowLeopard. It was derived from the generic 40 series plugin.

http://uploading.com/files/get/4556fb19/

I also fixed the issue of Nokia Media tool too. I just took the microSD card out of the phone, stuck it in a card reader and dragged music files to the playlist folder. It works just fine.   My iTunes setup has AAC files. I found that if I dragged these files from the iTunes music folder into a temporary folder on the desktop, I could then drag these in turn to the SD card in no time. For some reason I couldn't drag direct. Probably a copy protection thingy.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi,

Just found this post and tried to download the longed file. It is no longer available.

Can you please repost the link or send me the file.

This plug in issue seems like a real problem for many people based on Google searches.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.