Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: X3-02 touchscreen doesn't work!!!

x3_02user
Accepted Solution

X3-02 touchscreen doesn't work!!!

i've a big problem with my phone, the nokia X3-02.......i've already upgraded the firmware, but it doesn't happen anything! The touchscreen doens't reply well when I touch it. Anyone have already had this problem?? EX. when I go in the address book, the phone start go up and down crazily and i cannot use it properly. I think i need to replace my touchscreen.... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
milesh

Is it worked well before update it?

Glad to help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
x3_02user

nope

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
milesh

[ Edited ]

I think faulty handset, take it where you've bought and get a replacement(if under warranty). :smileyhappy:

Glad to help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
x3_02user

i've just noticed that i've a screen protector on my touchscreen (it's the nokia's scren protector, i've it on it since I've bought the phone.....may it's the problem???

Please use plain text.
x3_02user

sorry I wrote an incorrect post...i haven't any screen protector!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Pls don't attempt to rectify the problem urself as u've to visit a Nokia Care point for this & ask for replacement if ur handset is under warranty
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nahidrajbd

is there any solution to use x3-02 without touch. Cuz my touch skin is not working. But all condition is fresh.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

No it isn't possible. If its under warranty then pls visit authorised Nokia care centre & get it checked.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Macky777

Have same problem... try a side to side swipe at the logo at the top of the screen when it occurs not a fix but at least u can use ur fone sometime... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Macky777

And oh press hard

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Arianit20

Press the screen hard and make a "massage" to the screen. If it works write back.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Hi x3_02user,

Welcome to the Nokia forum.

Please update or reinstall the phone's software with Nokia Suite. Click on the green arrow to see all available updates. If none are availalbe, you will be able to reinstall the current software. This option will be displayed in blue.

Don't forget to make a back up first, go to Tools > Back up in Nokia Suite to securely backup all your data. 

If the touch screen still doesn't work well after the update, please visit a local Care centre, like was already suggested.

Let me know how you get on!

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chunnu_s23

[ Edited ]

Hai, I bought my X3-02 in April-2011. It worked well till April-2012. One fine day , the touch screen really got struck and non-responsive. I tried all possibl means like taking off battery, sim -keep it for some time-then again restart. but nothing worked. Finally i visited Nokia Care and got it repaired under warranty. The Nokia care people have put a new touch screen.

But , again the same problem start on  21-05-2012. I am unable to access anything of my data. My imp data is in the phone. Even it is not getting unlocked.

I want to ask few things:

1) Did Nokia properly tested this X3-02 model before launching?

2) Do they any reason to explain about why is happening with many phones?

3) What is the solution for this?

4) I would suggest Nokia to make easy for the users to access the menu options from Keyboard also.

5) I am really disappointed with this phone. Once it gets rectified i wanted to change my phone.

If this continues , Nokia X3-02 is not a innovative one with both Touch & type.

I wish Nokia will come up with a new ,easy solution rather than changing the screen every time it gets nonresponsive.

Please use plain text.
Sage
Avenger_Osiris

My touchsreen is not working as well

before this I gave it a little massage it would work and I thought it was caused by the screen protector

(that I had to massage it before unlocking)
But then after I removed it, it is still not responding at all mean...
I did try to shake it and it got response on top right area as if it has been touched...

after few time shaking no more reponse at all....

After I read your comment that the problem arise again few months after make me think twice to fix it.
=.="

Please use plain text.