Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: X7-00 permanently black screen

Contributor
ekhusaz

X7-00 permanently black screen

Hi all,

I have , I think , the same problem with light sensor, but it don't recover. I have tried get out the sim and sd card to force a restart , but my X7 continue with black screen . 

What can I do ?

Sniff sniff.

Thank you!.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Do you have a screen protector on? Sometimes this film covers the sensor.

Also check there is no dust or anything in it.

Try doing a format on your phone, *#7370# (backup your data first), this will reset your phone to factory default. Other option is to try and reinstall your firmware using Nokia Suite.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ekhusaz

Thanks, I have no screen saver.

And... I can't do anything , it has black screen from 2 days, and I wait if the battery goes down and automatically shutdown....  :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad:.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Ah, so it's a permanent black screen...

And have you tried putting it on charge for at least 12 hours??? Do you see the charge indicator on the screen while the phone is off and charging?

Please can you check these points so that I can determine if it's a hardware or software issue?
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ekhusaz

I have tried to put it 2 hours charge , but it dont show anything. And i know that it is on beacuse my parrot detect it , but cannot interactuate with it.

I try to call to it with another phone and say me that the phone is off.

Finally i try to insult and threat it with put it in microwave , but it dont want to turn on again....

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

:smileyhappy: Yeah, they don't respond well to threats.

I'm confused that your parrot can detect it, but when you try to call it you get a message saying the phone is off. Sounds like there's some hardware issue with your phone. I would suggest contacting your local Nokia Care Point for them to investigate the issue.

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ekhusaz

Thanks.

Im confused with that too, I tried to get to shop back , it has only 2 weeks , it is possible they change it for a new one. 

I do not try if my computer detect it with Bluetooth. I try this when I go home, but anyway I get to the shop back, if they don´t want change it  I will contact with Nokia Care Point.

Thanks for all!!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

If you've only had it 2 weeks then definately contact the shop you got it from, I can't see why they shouldn't replace it for you or they may send it off to a Nokia Care Point for fixing for you.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

/t5/Accessories-Car-Phones-and-Other/Nokia-C3-and-Parrot-9100/td-p/1382181.
may be it is the parrot mentioned in this post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.