Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Yahoo mail on nokia c6 don't have advance settings

mak_c6

Yahoo mail on nokia c6 don't have advance settings

Hi,

I am able to configure Gmail and  Yahoo mailbox on nokia C6.

FYI - first I configured Gmail and then Yahoo mail.

Both worked fine for first couple of days (mainly I was able receive and send the emails)

After some days Yahoo mailbox stopped receiving mails.

When I tried to check the settings of both , I found that Yahoo mail box don't have the advanced account settings in which we configure the Incoming and out going servers. Gmail still have these settings.

My understanding -

As for some initial days I was able to receive Yahoo mails  my account setting must be ok ,

There is no problem yet with Gmail.

Neither it  is an issue of access point -  gmail works on both access points, but Yahoo don't on any.

Only one observation is after creating the mailbox on C6 , I may have logged into same Yahoo account from my desktop, I suppose after this it stopped receiving any mails. Also I can't sent mails from Yahoo mailbox. In parallel for gmail I can still log into the email from desktop as well as from my mobile.

Please help if any of you have solve the problem.

Regards,

mak_c6

Please use plain text.