Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

after c3-00 software update, all .jar files are no...

Clarken

after c3-00 software update, all .jar files are not running.

Please help. I badly needed to fix this problem. every time I open . jar files, it always says Class Not Found java/lang/Classnotfound exception.

Please use plain text.
kashifbasheer

Re: after c3-00 software update, all .jar files are not running.

Did you got a solution? If yes then please guide me as i m also facing same problem.
Please use plain text.
GAGps

Hi, I've been also facing the same problem. Do you now how to solve it?

Thanks a lot

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leonard1928

hey guys,,try to reset your phone first after the update..dont restore your games(jar files) from your back-up..install the files again..it should run the jar files..

another thing is that the jar file you were trying to open has higher resolution or requirements which cannot be open by nokia c3-00..if some java files run without problem in your phone it may be the jar files that is not compatible with your phone..
Please use plain text.
GAGps

Hi, thanks for the advice, I'll try it this weekend once at home. What do you exactly mean by reset? Re-install de system (this I tried many times but the problem continue)? factory reset?

Let me draw your attention on the fact that the applications that I am talking about used to work perfectly before the up-date. For example, the Gmail and Google maps applications. After the update to v8.63, I manage to download the applications and to install  them on the phone. But there is a little key that appear in the icon of the applications and when I try to open them there is a message as it is openning and, one second, later another mesage appears as the application is clossing.

I think that this merits the opinion of a nokia technical advicer.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
msalehhassaan

yea i am also facing this problem
cant open jar files and cant even delete txt from inbox or outbox
these txt r blank and cant be opened
in my view nokia has to give us a new update firmware in which these bugs r fixed
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Brandonie

I also face e same prob.......a newer version z needed..........
Please use plain text.