Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: belle update tv out problem on c6-01

Advisor
thewaseems

belle update tv out problem on c6-01

after updating to Nokia belle. Tv out feature is not working. It does not recognise tv out cable. Please fix this issue.
Please use plain text.
Abdu94

Ive the same problem with my n8
Please use plain text.
dinnumbbs

i too have same problem. . .Dear Nokia dudes what kind of **bleep** is this. . .Anna was fine you said it is an upgraded one but it is worst. . No tv out put no support to most popular applications.. . Lots of bugs my god. .Why you people release these kind of stuff before cross checkin
Please use plain text.
Sage
Dan555

[ Edited ]

Does it work if you plug the TV-end of the cable in the TV, turn the TV on and choose the cable's AV channel, then plug the phone-end of the cable into the phone?

Please use plain text.
Abdu94

No it doesn't work
but when making downgrade it seemed to be working fine on Anna .. Is there any solution ???
Please use plain text.
Contributor
D_myke

updated my c7 to Nokia Belle a few days ago and the tv out cable hasn't worked ever since. the phone sees all cables c7 headsets and offers no options to select the right accessory. i made tv out the default accessory, still doesn't work. pls help!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leonard1928

me too have same problem with tv-outnot working on nokia belle..nokia should fix it..as they promised to give a major update..not a major problem with the belle..
Please use plain text.
Contributor
TVOUT

I've the same problem of TV-OUT on c6-01 after upgrading to symbian belle. plz some one tell me the solution.

Please use plain text.
rakeshcghs

I have no problem, 

1st- check is your cable original nokia accessory.

2nd- go to settings-phone-accessories-Tv out (set it as default).

Please use plain text.
Contributor
agni2426

after belle update the tv-oup app does not work. Anna was good. Solve this prob soon.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Please use plain text.
myth999

my nokia C6-01 mobile phone is getting hanged.I upgraded it to belle one month ago.Can anyone give its reason and solution?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nokic601

Are you using nokia belle refresh?
Please use plain text.