Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

bluetooth peripheral device driver

Registered Member
darko0323

bluetooth peripheral device driver

How I connect my HP laptop trough bluetooth with my nokia C7-00 ? Requires me a some driver ( bluetooth peripheral device driver) for Windows 7  Ultimate 32 bit . How I can download and instal them in my HP Laptop ? Thanks !

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

Re: bluetooth peripheral device driver

it should be automatic with win7 once you create the new bt connection with your pc/laptop.

if you have a bt icon in the bottom right tray of your pc screen, the right click on it and add new bluetooth device.

find your c7 and add it.

it will need to match up the pin.

after the pins match, it should automatically install the necessary drivers for you and let you know when it is complete in creating the connection.

i guess i proly should have started by making sure your laptop either has the bt integrated already or you have a usb bt adapter.

you have to have one of those two in order for your laptop to have the ability to connect via bt.
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sunnychadha

sir i have connected my c7 device with my laptop which has integrated bluetooth.but it shows me the error in bluetooth peripheral device.could you please assist me on this.

Please use plain text.
Sage

Same here with my E7.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ycnan10

probably true in the past. but check window 7 32bit. all drivers were installed except for the bkuetooth peripheral device.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ycnan10

anyone from nokia care who can provide me the BPD driver? or who can resolve bkue tooth issue? my laptop has no cd rom anymore so I only hope for dowloading the driver from the internet.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Queue

I have same issue with bluetooth peripheral driver missing for Nokia Lumia 625 when attempting to connect via bluetooth to Dell laptop running windows 7 32 bit. Can anybody advise where I can find the driver for this device? Thanks.

Please use plain text.