Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: c3-00 security code not been accepted

Registered Member
shan100

I have change my security code and dont remember it is there away to reset the security code?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pettyanna

Guys after wasting 30 minutes of my life trying to figure out the code (trust me I tried it all 12345 0000 blah blah blah). Just do this. Remove your sim card, start the phone without the sim, enter the default code 12345 (which is accepted then!). Go to settings--- phone--- security phone lock, disable it! Put in your sim, restart the phone and Bob's your uncle! Try it... Cheers! 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
maeee

thank you so much!! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ayahlicious23

heyaaa fellas. Good eve.. My cousin Luis is really in a bad mood right now because his nokia c3-00 unfortunately denies its pincode.. any suggestions? we are having a hard time looking for a solution. His nokia c3 does'nt accept his pincode and it's bloody irritating him. Help!!! what shall we do?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yham47

[ Edited ]

@pettyanna

Thank you very much for the post. It has done wonder to me...:smileyhappy: I have searched the whole Google world and it turned out that you had the answer...Thanks a lot....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lilrockstar108

ummm it doesnt work

Please use plain text.
Govarthan

Hi guys ! i am using Nokia c3 for more than a year ! actually i set my phone on security code ! (12345) and it was locked i tried to unlock it but i cant see the numbers i mean i typed the number and i cant see it on the display and still its showing CODE ERROR ! so what i have to do ! i tried everything i new and its just not working for me pls help me guys !

Please use plain text.
Govarthan

ITs working !!!  Guys pls remove your sim switch it on and keep your mobile idle for 30mins and put your security code !!! it will work !!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MoFoJojo

Oh thank you so much, prettyanna! You just saved my butt! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jamespoo

Please help I bought this phone last year and change the security code now everytime i turn the phone on it ask me to put the code in but i can not remember the code please help i called nokia but they said they can't help

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sivasankar28

i cant able to do factory reset also please help me this 

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

@sivasankar28

Welcome to Nokia discussion boards! 

Are you having a security code error or any other issue? For a soft reset please type *#7780# on the keypad, as stated in previous posts on this thread, the default lock code is 12345. 

If it's a hard reset that you wish to perform on your phone, please first back up your data using Nokia Suite (Tools > Back up). Once your data is fully backed up,  type *#7370# on the keypad. Note that this will erase all data on your device and original settings will be installed. 

Feel free to post any other questions you may have. 

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
wallacefranklin

i have changed my security code. it worked for a few hours. now i have the error code message when i try to unlock my phone. what do i do?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mc_an

i also forgot my nokia c3 security code.. i dont know what to do..help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Luanax15

That didn't work for me .. when do i have to type in the soft reset code? plss help 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ottorader

I forget mi security code,so please help me I want to unlock my phone
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Sorry, but you need to visit Nokia Care along with a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) to get the code reset to default 12345

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jolam1431

Try this also and it works on my C3-00 which I was not able to use for four (4)  days because it doesnt anymore acknowledge my security code.... Turned off the unit, remove the sim... turned it on again and let it rest for 10 minutes, after that I tried my security code, and guess what it works.....

Hope this helps.... God bless everyone... :thumbsup:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mememememe

Cheers, this accually worked, registered just to say thank you : )

Try it before running to a care center guys.
Please use plain text.
jhominhoo

[ Edited ]

bigmachini wrote:

i bought a nokia c3-00 yesterday, on changing the security code the phone now ain't unlocking  using the new security code. I have tried all the procedures of turing in off, letting it stay idle but the phone aint accepting the new security code or the default one...

I have all my data on the phone and now i cant access it. What should I do?

How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia

Moderator's Note: The subject was amended. Duplicates of the quoted message were removed. Quoting once will suffice!

Please use plain text.