Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

c3-00 security code not been accepted

bigmachini

c3-00 security code not been accepted

[ Edited ]

i bought a nokia c3-00 yesterday, on changing the security code the phone now ain't unlocking  using the new security code. I have tried all the procedures of turing in off, letting it stay idle but the phone aint accepting the new security code or the default one...

I have all my data on the phone and now i cant access it. What should I do?

Please use plain text.
Sage
chromecat

Re: c3-00 security code not been accepted

Contact Nokia Care.

Nokia Lumia 520 3046.0000.1329.2001 RM-914
Nokia Asha 302 V15.09 22-05-13 RM-813
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
barnahaldar

hey.. the security code for Nokia c3 is 12345. unlock and enjoy..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

He has changed the code it needs to be sent to a nokia care center

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Izogene

I was trying to change my security level from none to phone. It asked me first of the security code. I entered 12345 and it worked. Now I was trying to change back my security level to none again but everytime I enter the security code "12345", it won't. Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aijaz16

i am also facing the security code problem i bought nokia c3-00 2 days back and now when i entered the security code as default as 12345 it is not accepting ...i  am getting "code error" message what to do??

last attempt left for security code what to do know??

Please use plain text.
alexvma

the same problem..i have
Please use plain text.
Asxet0s

I have the same problem here i bought a new C3-00 and the security code is not 12345 as it should be by default... and i don't know what to do... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

if its not the default 12345 your network or whom you have purchased the phone from has changed it so they are the people you need to talk to..

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
casa

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue with my C3-01. Cannot start it anymore after changing it to another code. Gives "code error" all the time. Tried everything. Even Nokia Care Centre cannot clean it. What to do? 

Please use plain text.
Sage
nicrame

If you can, give phones back my friends. It looks like new Nokia phones got more problems than functions. And well jimmyireland was right. Only solutions is to go to Nokia center.
Don't say you want to help - just do it! Happy user of Nokias: 6150 SAT (still work), 6021 (used as backup, still work), 5220 XpressMusic (Drown, screaming for Contact Service), C3-00 (my current phone).
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cheunga

Problem solved. Now I'm able to use the factory default code 12345.
Since some of you suggested Nokia care, I was prepared to sent in my phone to get the default code back, after trying many times with the default code on the new phone unsuccessfully.
And in http://www.nokia.ca/get-support-and-software/repair/repair-en/nokia-canada-repair-centre-instruction...
I wanted to check the warranty so I followed the instruction to get the serial number http://www.nokia.ca/get-support-and-software/guides-and-demos/find-your-serial-number.
After that, I tried the default code one more time, and this time it allows me.
So try * # 0 6 # on your number to retrieve the serial number and try the security code of 12345.
Hope it helps
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
swethathegr892

I have the latest nokia c3 phone.When i try to set the keypad lock code, it asks for security code.I dont remember setting any codes till now.I have tried all combinations like 12345,0000,1234,5555....etc....Pls help

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sangeeta1105

Thanx a lot......:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nicolew1234

the code is 12345 i have tried it on my nokia c3-00 and its correct:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
TehGinge

Heya, I just bought a Nokia c3 too and was having the same problem until I did this:
Seetings>Security>Security Level> Change it from "None" to "Memory." It'll ask for a code, use 12345. THEN go into access codes, use 12345 when it asks you for the security code and then put in whatever code you want it to be.
Hope this helps :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
TehGinge

Heya, I just bought a Nokia c3 too and was having the same problem until I did this:
Seetings>Security>Security Level> Change it from "None" to "Memory." It'll ask for a code, use 12345. THEN go into access codes, use 12345 when it asks you for the security code and then put in whatever code you want it to be.
Hope this helps you!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Abzzmaster

Bassically there are two different things pin code which is 789 as defualt and that one gives you attempts but the security code deos not give you attempts you can try as many geos as you want the defualt security code is 12345 and even if you put the security in and remember your security code but try too many attempts on it you have to wait around 2:00 mins then try your password again it should worl if it deosnt then contact your service provider
Please use plain text.
Ridoi02

My nokia C3-00 my sicurity no is normal but accetly i want restor phone i put the correct no. Also but can't "CODE ERROR" plz help how i can do it?
Please use plain text.
Ridoi02

What is the confliting applications,
for my phone nokia C3-00.
How i can do it?
Please use plain text.