Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

c5-00.2 hangs when sim inserted.

Contributor
EMMAD1990

c5-00.2 hangs when sim inserted.

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I am having problem with my c5-00 recently ,it was working fine before,my battery was low,i after my battery was low again tried to switch it on ,after switching it on i got many messages sent to me(by my known ones) when my cell was off...and upon recieving them it turned off due to low battery power...when i tried to switch it on after recharging the battery now my cell phone hangs(i tried even deleting all the messages in the inbox),i tried reinstalling the software by PC suite ,but still if i insert my network sim (under my use) it hangs and  if i use any other network sim it works fine with it ,it only hangs when i insert my network sim(which i was using before) but works fine with or without memory card and any other network sim.i don't understand ,the problem is with my sim card or with the handset. let me tell you if i use my sim card in any other handset (like s40 devices) it works fine too...but dosn't work with my nokia c5-00.2 (s60 device). plz help

EMMAD MIR
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: c5-00.2 hangs when sim inserted.

Seems the problem is with your SIM. No harm confirming that getting a replacement SIM from your Operator ..

Please use plain text.