Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

c7-00 belle

Advisor
bashir23494
Accepted Solution

c7-00 belle

hey guys
My friend who owns a nokia 701 has updated his mobile to the new belle update with multi sized widgets but I don't have it on c7-00 ( I checked software update ) ...
Will it be available to nokia c7-00 and when ??????
Please use plain text.
Advisor
bashir23494

Re: c7-00 belle

I mean will nokia belle version 112.010.1404 be available for nokia c7-00
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Hi Bashir23494, Thank you for your question.

Im afraid the Nokia C7 for the time being will not be receiving the FP1 update, The FP1 update is currently only available for the Nokia 700, 701 and 603 devices.

I hope this clarifies any confusion.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
bashir23494

So ,, will it be available in the future ???
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

not likely. Nokia belle we currently have is the last major update for the first generation symbian 3 phones.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
bashir23494

So I hate nokia and I will change my mobile soon ,, this is the last time I buy a nokia phone 

bad company LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

this is the most meaningless comment. You cant expect a phone to continue getting updates eternally. There comes a point wherein the hardware limitations of a older model will not support further updates. The FP1 update needs faster processor which tin older or first generation symbian 3 phones like c7, c6-01, n8 etc lack. HD you really want FP1 or the forthcoming carla and donna updates, you better go for newer belle phones.
A point most important here is Nokia provides support for its phones for quite longer time unlike other manufacturers.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
bashir23494

why the hell are you talking to me like that ! I'm regret waiting for somebody like you to give me advice ,,,,, Apple iPhone ,,,,,,, here I come.

P.S I really hate my nokia C7-00 especially the baaaaaaad camera
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
davebro

I have just successfully installed it on my c7-00 (in Australia).  Got it through Nokia Suite. Make sure you read the info on Nokia Suite first to make sure you record the settngs you will lose during instllation (e.g. bookmarks, connectivity, widgets). Start early on a weekend so you can get phone help from Nokia if you have trouble. Mine looks good so far, still 'perfecting' my settings after 4 days, but it's a good way to revise them anyway and get rid of the junk. Five homescreens is great, cos I can have permanent photos of my wife of 40 years and my family, just like on my desk at work! Should take less than an hour, but mine hung for hours on part 3 before part 4; phone restart so I had to get Nokia helpline and they got me sorted (i'm 62 years old, don't use mobile internet cos too expensive, etc, so I need help sometimes!). Backing up is a must before you start. Take your time and you should be OK.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
staz59

updated my c7 with belle and lost my paddypower app. seems the new update hasn`t got a replacement app. can anyone help?

Please use plain text.