Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

c7 ovi suite problem

haphiz91

c7 ovi suite problem

my nokia c7 doesnt get connected to ovi suite by usb cable. when i try to access contacts and  messages on ovi suite it aks to change usb mode on the phone to ovi suite.

but when i connect by bluetooth everything goes on smoothly. please suggest a fix for this problem. i am using the latest version of ovi suite on my computer.

this problem does not arise on another computer which used to be synced to my nokia navigator 6110.

Please use plain text.
haphiz91

Re: c7 ovi suite problem

i use windows vista business OS

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
autricheC7

I had the same problem and I think that the driver on the phone are missing. I had installed the PC Suite 7.1 with the modem driver and than Ovi Suite 2.2 and now the data-modem with usb-cable functions as well.

regards Robert

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hugosnowden

Hi,

I simply don't get it. With older OviSuite everything went well. Now I dowloaded new version (2.2.1.23) and C7-00 can't be connected. Ovi Suite still shows "Nastavení..." (setting up / connecting) and hangs there. I don't understand, how it's possible to release new software, that is worse than the older :smileysad:

And it happens again, again and again :smileysad: I start to understand why people starts to move to other makers...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hugosnowden

Update: with ovi suite 3.0.0 seems everything to be OK. But I don't understand why selfupdate in Ovi Suite downloaded version 2.xxx :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dipen

I have bougt my nokia C7 in month of april but still today I cant get connected to nokia ovi suite with my data cable when I counnet it showes me the c7 device but after that all process can't complete.so plz help me solve this problem

Please use plain text.
Professor
babis3g

perhaps you have an old version of ovi
check in ovi suite for updates and download the latest

also make sure you are not confusing the pc suite with ovi suite
pc suite will not work with c7 you need ovi
Please use plain text.