Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

e52 Charging problem

Registered Member

e52 Charging problem

I have a Nokia e52 from one week and I have been waiting for it's battery to die. No when its empty I tried to recharge it but when I insert the charger only one bar appears without adding more (charging). It has been sitting for 3 hours now and nothings has happened.

What's the solution?

Please use plain text.
Sage
hooker1uk

Re: e52 Charging problem

Take it back, it's either the handset or the battery is faulty. - OR a software bug. (try charging the handset with the phone turned off it sometimes gets round this)

I suggest you get a nokia care point to check it over :-)

Anna/Belle handsets : E6-00
s60 handsets : E71 grey steel, 6700slide Purple
s40 Handsets : Nokia C3-01, 6086, N6300.
JesusPad2 16gb, booklet3g (32gb ssd upgrade) eeepc701SD (64gb ssd) bauer mini laptop (32gb ssd)

Kudos is Nice - please. Pass it on, you'll make a geek happy
@hooker1uk (as a blogger my words do not represent the brands i work with unless stated otherwise.)
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Captain_Jon

Perhaps you should not have allowed it to discharge completely. Anyway turn it off and leave it on the charger overnight and see what happens.
E55-1 RM-482
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I do have the exact same issue... 

Somebody know what we could do... that'a a brand new phone for me

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KevHarri

Hi guys,

We have recently got posession of several E52 and have had some charging problems but we have found the problem to be with the wall charger not the phone nor the battery. Suggest this is checked at your supllier for you or borrow another one from a freind /colleague to try it.

Please use plain text.