Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

forgot the lock code of my nokia c7

Registered Member
umair1

forgot the lock code of my nokia c7

plsss help me i forgot my nokia c7s lock code.plsss help nw what to do.....shud i restore settings????

Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: forgot the lock code of my nokia c7

The default lock code should be 12345 unless you changed it. A restore or even a reset will not reset the lock code. It can only be reset by a Nokia Care Point. They will probably ask for proof of purchase before they reset it for you.

Professor
vvaino

Hello @umair1,

As far as I can see you should go to nearest Nokia Care Point, they can

unlock your phone (this could mean you'll lose all your information in

your phone).

-vvaino

#SwitchToLumia
mahal10

Hi..
i not totally forget my lock code i only code use is just date of my birthday.i use it on my fb. and my other mail.. So i really dont understand why my code is error??? Because my phone just only gave to me of my dearest ex boyfriend. So i dont have any of warranty papers or what ever. So what i need to do?
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Contact your local care point. Explain your situation and see if they will help you. Otherwise you will need to contact your ex boyfriend and ask for the necessary documents.

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

mahal10 wrote:

i not totally forget my lock code i only code use is just date of my birthday.i use it on my fb. and my other mail.

Try entering just the first five numbers.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5