Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

frnd wht D price of nokia 5233 lcd display? m havi...

Registered Member
firose4you

frnd wht D price of nokia 5233 lcd display? m having problem of this .

when i start D phone d display showing only such a lines ...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: frnd wht D price of nokia 5233 lcd display? m having problem of this .

[ Edited ]

You need to contact your local Nokia Care to find the exact price of the Display and the Service charges..as this will surely vary from place to place...

You can find the Care Point here ...

BTW..pl. use the plain English language on this Forum..not the way you chat or SMS...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KPSingh15

I also had the same problem, the price of lcd display in my city is about Rs. 1100 from nokia care with 1 month warranty.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
VishalDhawan

in which city?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

VishalDhawan wrote:

in which city?

If you are asking the question to KPSingh15 in all probabilities you won't get the answer because the user NEVER logged on to the Forum since making the post some 16 months back. Anyways, if you want to know the details, why not ask your local Nokia Care which may provide you the current availability status and the cost .. 
Please use plain text.