Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: haja about c6-00 hanhing

Contributor
abihajatpk

haja about c6-00 hanhing

hai friends the nokia c6-00 hanging probleb coming now a day because i think will buy nokia c6-00 so please reply anyone 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
konathalalokesh

dont buy that phone i am a c6 user it will not get more updates since ti looks stylish it has few problems runs in symbian s60v5 it has poor ram try any other handset pls dont buy its waste of money try to understand if u hav money try lumia 710 which is quite better than this but small vary in price
Please use plain text.
Contributor
abihajatpk

coming any model nokia phone with same like a nokia c6 slide keyboard and same or little verriese price of c6 please reply anyone
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
konathalalokesh

no at the moment there is no stylilish sliding keyboard in nokia with c6

c6 is the only sliding keyboard phone with such price
nokia e75 , nokia surge , nokia n97, nokia 5730express music with qwerty keypad are phones available

the prices of phones are above c6.....
As i looked for stylish touch and sliding keypad like u i bought c6 1 year back and now there is no hanging in my phone but software is so worse even nokia 5233 has superb software updated by nokia now but not in c6 because of low ran and symbian s60v5 it has no more further updates

everyone are going to anna and belle now in nokia but there is no anna and belle update in c6 frustrting but still i love my c6 looking awesome......but many of c6 phones has hanging problem so dont take risk u will suffer.....

Kindly accept solution if ur prblm solved or else continue if u want more news
Please use plain text.
Contributor
abihajatpk

thank u my brother,

for ur advise could u please tell me which hand set best for every think like a using software,gaming,online support,wifi..........below rs 12000 or flexible 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
konathalalokesh

in nokia it is difficult to have such phone below your mentioned price go to android
1. Sony Ericsson Coconut WT19i
2. Samsung galaxy ace s5830
3. Samsunggalaxy 3 i5800
4.htc touch t3320

in nokia u will not have better features phone if u want in nokia u hav to pay more for it...... If still u want nokia try to lumia 710 the best now in nokia but apps for ur phone will be terrific in android only ......

Dont think of hanging problems at all maximum phones above 10000 will give u min. Problems ace has few battery life problem but sony is better in my choice every phone while u see in internet will have a specific problem see weather the problem is too big or not then buy phone dont hurry later u will suffer
Please use plain text.