Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

hd games for nokia n8

Registered Member
hdgames

hd games for nokia n8

why dont nokia talks with gameloft to make more hd games likesplinter cell
conviction hd
dunegon hunter hd
nova hd
gangster miami hd
shrek hd
for nokia n8
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Tahvo

Re: hd games for nokia n8

Mobile games arent good enove some games work fine but they seem like mini games. Good games take alot of recourses and usualy disapoint customers. So stick to Pc or Console gaming
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hdgamess

please tell how to play iphone games on nokia n8
if we cant play what should we do to play iphone games on nokia n8
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gamessss

**bleep** me :smileymad:nokia plz tell gameloft to make games like hero of sparta 2,gangester,nova2,dead space otherwise i will throw my nokia n8 into dustbin and will buy APPLE IPHONE 4.

DO U UNDERSTAND

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gamessss

U ARE RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gamessss

[ Edited ]

these nokia dosnt reply and i have thrown my nokia n8 into dustbin trust me i now have AWSOME ipod 4 & SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 NOKIA DOSNT TELL GAMELOFT TO MAKE HD GAMES FOR N8 AND NOW THEY SUFFER

MODERATOR'S NOTE: This post has been edited. Inappropriate use of words is not allowed in this forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

gamessss wrote:

these mother **bleep**er nokia dosnt reply and i have thrown my nokia n8 into dustbin trust me i now have AWSOME ipod 4 & SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 THESE MOTHER**bleep**ERF NOKIA DOSNT TELL GAMELOFT TO MAKE HD GAMES FOR N8 AND NOW THEY SUFFER

As Tahvo pointed out, use a console or a PC for proper gaming. Why do people expect a mobile phone to be a gaming console?

I've got to say, with the exception of a few racing games most other HD games are a major disappointment.

For the record, this is a user to user forum and as such you will not get a reply from Nokia here. You can use the "contact us" link at the top of this page or you can contact Gameloft yourself if it's that important to you.

Development of new games and apps for Symbian seems to have slowed down since the announcement of the end of Symbian by 2016, and of all the pirated games and apps floating around on the internet. 

Thanks.

Ray 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

@gamesss

Obviously your posts have been removed due to you not being able speak to people properly.

In response to your last (deleted) post, the game Backstab looks like a rip off of Assassins Creed and to control a game like that requires a game pad or a mouse and keyboard, not a touch screen.

Ray
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gamessss

[ Edited ]

so u dont like the graphic of the game

just check out gangester mimai vendiction it looks like you have gta san. in your mobile

MODERATOR'S NOTE: This post has been edited. Inappropriate use of words is not allowed in this forum.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gamessss

i said you you aint cool just go to gameloft site and check out iphones games man and i m not sorry for my bad english and abusive words
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

I've got better things to do with my life than playing games on mobile phones and debating with little boys.
Incidentally, don't you have to be 18 to register an account on this site? Clearly you're not over 18 judging by you're attitude.

Ray
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gamessss

U R DAMM MEAN AND I M SORRY FOR MY ABUSIVE WORDS VERY SORRY
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gamessss

JUST CHECK OUT GAMELOFT SITE
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gamessss

I HAVE NFC.WAV THING IN NOKIA N8 YEP NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION TUNE IN N8 WHAT U THINK
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gamessss

ALSO SO WHAT I M 15 YEAR OLD I KNOW A GIRL WHO IS 6 AND USING FACEBOOK BUT I DO NOT USE FACEBOOK
Please use plain text.