Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

help nokia n8 wont turn on

wombat2576

help nokia n8 wont turn on

wont turn on and freezing and when your holding it up right then turn it screen wont move

Please use plain text.
Professor
babis3g

Re: help nokia n8 wont turn on

hold the power button for 8-10 seconds untill you feel 3 vibrates
make sure is been charged and the battery has not drain
if the battery is drain you may need wait few minutes start charging or unplug the charger and connect again
Please use plain text.
fisika

:smileymad:  :smileymad:   I had a problem with the N8 from the first day I bought it, it just switches off and then ON with a blank white screen.

and recently when it does that It's difficult to switch it on again. I press the power button for about 8s and it vibrates three times, but when I switch it on again it shows the white screen. I've been trying to switch the phone on for about 30 minutes and its irritating. I really wish I could change this phone. It has also become really slow with all the games i've installed. I am not impressed at all.:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Sage
blueheartz

@fisika, Have you installed any theme recently? If so then the theme might be unsupported.

Try removing your memory card if the theme is installed in memory card.

Please thank me by giving 'KUDOS' star. It will help me to serve you better.
Currently using N82 and 5230. Next would be N?
Please use plain text.
kristina_luz94

how did you turn on the phone??were you able to activate it?? how?? :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
kristina_luz94

i hold the power button but it only shows the white screen and turns off with the mwnu button still lighting.. how'd you turn on the phone??? plsss help

Please use plain text.
Professor
babis3g

you turn on the phone by holding the power button on top of the phone for 2-3 sec

if it switch off again after the screen go white then make sure phone is fully charged

if is charged and still phone turn off then take it for check at nokia care , it may have problem
Please use plain text.